163 Jobs found
Japanese Interpretor - N3 or N2ID:1192641,666 INR ~ 83,333 INRBawal
Replacement / Report to HR Head
- Translation & Interpretation in English & Japanese & retain the content, meaning & feeling of the original material
- Check translation of technical terms & terminology to ensure that they are accurate & remain consistent throughout translation
In-house SalesID:1199418,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRNeemrana
■Replacement position／Report to Sales department
Support outside sales team
- Follow up clients after tie up with clients
- Make / Issue invoice and Purchase Order
- Make contract
- Understand customer requirement
- Medical check
Sales (Junior Engineer)ID:1163035,000 INR ~ 45,000 INRBawal
Expanding position / Report to Sales Head in Gurgaon
1 PDCA knowledge and Presentation skills.
2 Provide strategic inputs on business opportunities and market expectations for long term business planning. (Tracking technology trends and government laws.)
3 To project market volumes & trends for capacity planning.
4 Maximizing customer satisfaction level thru internal coordination with respective departments.
5 Establish an effective system for gathering and providing vital information on competitor’s strategies.
6 To develop, review and continually improve the system to monitor and control the receivables within set norms for Domestic Customers.
7 To ensure adherence to customer recommended product development schedule.
8 To develop and establish a system for maintenance of confidentiality of sensitive information and drawings.
9 Establish a system of processing and effective closure of Design change requests.
10 Departmental Objective setting, Budgeting and Budgetary Control in tune with Company's Business Plan.
- Medical Insurance
- Transportation in Rewari area／Highway Transportation from Gurgaon
Brand Manager - PRID:119911,000,000 INR ~ 1,500,000 INRGurgaon
The Brand Manager - PR will handle proactive media relations; creative and persuasive writing (press releases, media alerts, by-lined articles, content, etc); research building and managing databases of media, bloggers and influencers; engage with clients on a consistent basis; and, work directly with agency peers in creative ideation, strategic thinking and collaborating on shared business especially related to social media
• Provides daily oversight of assigned client activities, including working closely with account supervisors and account teams on the management of clients’ public relations efforts
• Develops effective content driven plans for our clients, including development of content calendars, media relations tactical plans and event management, as appropriate
• Works with account supervisors and team, to review and present related content to the client for approval
• Ensures account supervisors and teams are fully informed regarding activities, status and plans of individuals and clients
• Maintains in depth knowledge of the clients’ business and trends in the marketplace to deliver ideas, both large and scalable, that are on strategy and produce results
• Actively pursues other avenues and vehicles to extend developed content
• Drive implementation and evaluation of PR tactics, activities, ensuring the work product is in line with overall PR and Social Media strategy
• Implements and evaluates public relations activities, paying careful attention to budgets, resources, deadlines and client records
• Ensures latest PR and Social Media techniques are incorporated into our client communication plans
• Coordinates and supervises assigned staff and vendors to carry out client service requirements, and ensures quality, cost-effective service, within budget and established time frame
• Drives best practices for PR and Social Media in accounts and across the company
• Daily functions include research, planning, collateral and writing or supervision of that writing
• Provides new thinking and ideas to continually improve the public relations function
• Shares workload as needed, including writing, copyediting, proofreading, and media relations
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
• Investing in your future with training and development of core PR and client service skills
• Recognition for individual and team contributions
• Increased responsibility and ability to grow your leadership skills by taking on
• meaningful work.
• Great office space, great culture, and outstanding team dynamics and leadership
Senior DeveloperID:11990800,000 INR ~ 1,500,000 INRGurgaon
We are looking for a Senior Developer(4-8 years )to join our programming team! Someone who wants to do more than just code; we want a dreamer, a creator, a mentor, someone who likes to discuss ideas and enjoys working with others to design and create great features and products. Someone who understands that “what you build” is just as important as “how you build it”. Someone who would love the chance to get involved in all aspects of product development, discussing product design, architecture as well as testing and coding, whilst working on market-leading solutions in the programmatic video advertising space. You must be happy talking with non-technical people, discussing ideas, doing pair programming and be keen to develop your skills in all areas of product development.
Tech LeadID:119891,500,000 INR ~ 2,100,000 INRGurgaon
We are looking for a Tech Lead (5-8 years exp) to join our programming team! Someone who wants to do more than just code; we want a dreamer, a creator, a mentor, someone who likes to discuss ideas and enjoys working with others to design and create great features and products.
Someone who understands that “what you build” is just as important as “how you build it”.
Someone who would love the chance to get involved in all aspects of product development, discussing product design, architecture as well as testing and coding, whilst working on market-leading solutions in the programmatic video advertising space.
You must be happy talking with non-technical people, discussing ideas, doing pair programming and be keen to develop your skills in all areas of product development.
Lead the product's technological development
Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
Strong people management skills. Willingness and ability to support people’s career development and act as a coach and mentor for team members
Manufacturing - Ass. General ManagerID:11957233,333 INR ~ 275,000 INRNeemrana
■Report to GM in Manufacturing department
Overall responsibility for Manufacturing activities across the business
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve manufacturing performance
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of SQCDM targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes
- Implement a customer focused operational culture delivering world class customer service levels
- Accomplish the production plan with good quality of products
- Establish the strong communication with the all stages of employees
- Drive improvements in reliability for key aspects of machinery by completing reliability studies and identifying best planned maintenance strategy
- Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety, manufacturing and quality standards and procedures are being adhered
- Provide leadership to departments under control and coach, mentor and develop direct reports and manage a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions
- Prepare the annual Manufacturing budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects
- Establish strategy and best practices for staff to ensure achievement of overall business objectives.
- Work with the Manufacturing team to translate site strategy into specific annual performance goals and departmental objectives including KPIs, and to track them
- Report the Manufacturing activities on regular basis to the Senior Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators
Sales - Plastic AdditivesID:1188870,000 INR ~ 100,000 INRMumbai
■Expanding Position / Report to Sales Manager or MD
・Products: Plastic Additives
- Existing Sales
- New Business Development
- Mainly sales to Local Customers
- Report & Communicate to HQ in Japan
- Make documents
- Business trip in pan India
- Medical insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Commutation Allowance in case using public transport.
- Provident Fund
Assisstant Manager - AdministrationID:1198850,000 INR ~ 62,500 INRDelhi
Reports to : DGM
Function :Administration & Finance Dept.
- Travel coordination (mandatory), General Administration, Guest Relation,
- Office Coordination & Vendor Management.
- Expat Management experience preferable.
- Detailed experience of handling travel operations by self, is a must.
- Should be able to introduce new Administrative vendors.
- Good vendor contact level in Delhi/NCR preferable.
Major Activities to be performed:
- Travel coordination: Zero error travel coordination (tickets, hotel, cab) for staff and expats. Willing to support in 24x7 operational environment.
- Office administration & Vendor Management : Administrative and coordination work for smooth daily office operations.
Introduce new vendors as per company requirement.
- Coordination/ liaisoning work and documentation: Handling basic expat requirements in office. FRRO handling experience preferred. Proper documentation and archival (concept of 5s beneficial)
- Future Expectations : Quick learner and go-getter who can learn the next level of Administrative
work and enhance capabilities quickly.
As per Company Rule
Asstant ManagerID:1198746,500 INR ~ 61,916 INRDelhi
Reports to - GM
Number of positions : 1
*Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
*Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
*Identifies product improvements or new products opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
*To arrange samples, conduct trial (alone or in presence of technical expert), prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and share with all concern.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed