185 Jobs found
DevOps EngineerID:11621100,000 INR ~ 150,000 INRChennai
Job Title: DevOps Engineer, Reports to Chief technical officer, leading 4 people under, New Position
Proactively identify performance improvements in areas like responsiveness, availability and
Manage, evolve and build CI/CD pipeline
Maintain, support and build out infrastructure and services currently operating on AWS, Azure,
Creatively solve technical issues. You do not need to know everything, but you need to know
how to find the solution
Deliver solutions in a complex environment including fixed wireline networking and wireless
with distributed systems and applications
Assist in building world-class, multi-cloud capable, state-of-the-art products by:
o Automating build processes
o Incorporating static code quality tools
o Helping identify code promotion qualities
o Including A/B, Canary, Blue/Green deployment patterns
o Building highly resilient cloud eco-systems capable of high availability and scale
o Shipping to Azure, AWS, or GCP
o With Docker containers, Kubernetes as an orchestrator, or as full VMs with base images
世界各国の案件を請負う【日本大手シンクタンクのリサーチャー】ID:1099925,000 USD ~ 25,000 USDGurgaon
英語力を存分に発揮できる！！【日系メーカーの通訳・秘書】 ID:115582,000,000 INR ~ 2,500,000 INRDelhi
Japanese InterpreterID:1155158,333 ~ 75,000 Bangalore
■Replacement／Report to Plant Head (Japanese)
- Interpretation in PPC (Production Planning and Control)
- Report to a Japanese Plant Head
- Mostly interpretation, however, there might be some email communication required in Japanese.
- Communication with outsourcing company. (regarding Stock, Delivery schedule, Arrangement of car etc.)
- Medical and Personal Accidental Insurance
- Free meals
- Company Transportation
- Medical check-up, eye check-up
Automation QA Tester - GurgaonID:1130545,000 INR ~ 60,000 INRGurgaon
• With Experience in Selenium, WebTest, LoadTest/JMeter, SQL, Fiddler, Web based
Deployments, CI and CD
• Written and Spoken English
• Adept in Agile Methodology
• Preferably from a travel domain company such as IGT/MakemyTrip/Expedia
Asstt Manager / Deputy Manager - PurchaseID:1161750,000 INR ~ 60,000 INRManesar
Replacement Position / Report to Sr. Manager
1. Search for new Potential Supplier as per the requirement and controlling of Purchase request.
2. Float RFQ and get the quotation well in defined timeline.
3. Making Comparison, Negotiation and selection of Supplier on QCD parameter.
4. Preparation of Purchase order and work order & Maintain records of Goods Order and received.
5. Responsible for Procurement of all child parts, Capital items, Machine Spare parts,Consumables Packing Material, Housekeeping & General Purchase items.
6. Follow-up with Supplier for timely Delivery of items and also timely bill clearance.
7.Sharing of Monthly supplier performance to supplier and make action plan for improvement
8. Making Debit note to supplier for damage/Faulty material.
9. Making of Annual Contract for Packaging, transportation & other General items.
10. Responsible for supplier audit, Report, Data Management & Preparation of daily weekly and Monthly MIS report.
11.Responsible to control all the documents as per IATF
Medical Insurance for floater
HR- Sr Associate or Associate ID:1161530,000 ~ 31,000 Gujarat
Replacement / Report to Manager
<CORPORATE HR and PLANT HR within the Human Resources & General Affairs Department>
- Main job is HR, but also handling IR support.
- HR related work, Labor department and Internal control etc.
- Effective communication skills and ability to draft legal letters
- Management of labor along with the workforce thereof.
- Practical knowledge of all relevant and applicable laws of land and exposure of statutory compliance mechanism.
- Experience of dealing with labor department, conciliation proceedings and contesting labor disputes.
- Ability to make HR policies and experience of compensation management.
- Managing the entire life cycle of position starting from generation of requisition to retirement.
- Driving training and development programs for skill development of employees.
- Exposure in Reward and Recognition schemes.
- Management of welfare amenities such as Canteen, Transport, etc.
-Exposure and strong grip on disciplinary mechanism.
-Maintaining and functioning of Statutory Joint Forums.
-Expectation management of workforce for smooth implementation of management policies.
Social security participation such as PF
- Retirement money
- Commuter bus-
- Canteen ( Snack & Lunch )
- Uniforms supply
- Wedding celebration money
**Hotel expense will be paid by company for the first week of joining the company
Asstt Engineer / Engineer -PPC ID:1161620,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRManesar
Replacement Position / Reports to Sr. Engineer
1. Interaction with Customer for daily and monthly Dispatch schedule and forecast.
2. Making & Releasing Production Plan daily, Weekly & Monthly basis.
3. Daily Monitoring of Production plan vs actual.
4. Ensure Child Parts Availability and Maintain Safety Stock in FG area.
5. Reconciliation of Actual stock Vs System Stock.
6. Coordination with Other dept. like Prod., Purchase, Stores, QA & Sales for achieving Plan vs Actual.
7. Preparation of daily weekly and Monthly MIS report.
8. Development of packaging and logistic for Customer.
9. Handling and taking action for customer complaint related to Supply chain and Logistic.
10. Maintaining 5S and Documentation according to IATF
Quality Control OfficerID:1081828 INR ~ 34 INRNoida, Others
• Responsible for Incoming parts Quality.
• Continuous improvement through regularly scheduled supplier assessment and supplier corrective action system.
• Conducting the supplier audits for minimise complaints and improve supplier rating.
• Maintain Incoming Quality and monthly Supplier PPM.
• Works with supplier personnel to find out the actual root cause & take proper measures to avoid the reoccurrence of quality problems.
• Continuously Improving Process through Kaizen & Poka-Yoke.
• Handling of new part development and PPAP documentation such as MSA, FMEA, CONTROL PLAN and ISO/TS quality system for the same.
• Responsible for Daily Red Bin Meeting/Morning Meeting.
• Participate in Monthly Review Meeting.
• Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
• Supports production Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
• Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans.
• Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
Sr. Customer Service Eng. - Business Development ID:1160433,333 INR ~ 41,666 INRChennai, Others
Expanding Position / Report to Manager
- Visit customers in South India to promote Advanex products (Especially Springs and stamping parts)
- Responsible for building and growing business in south India.
- Responsible for mainly developing the automotive industry and others.
- Collect market information on customers and new products.
- Collect market information on competitors
- Follow up monthly budget and coordinate with factory to deliver the same on time.
- Any other related duties as assigned by superior from time to time