This job is closed
Logistic Supervisor(Gujarat)ID:1051923,000 INR ~ 25,000 INROthers
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
■Up to 30 years old / 2 years experience
- Warehouse Management
- Manpower Planning and Management
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in Automotive / Logistics
- Data Entry Management , Reporting skills , Time Management , Equipment Maintenance , Analyzing Information
9:00 ~ 18:00
- Bonus 1 months(from next year)
- Medical (considering)
- Transportation , Accommodation and other including salary
- Other : Follow government