This job is closed
Architecture & Design Market Manager (Bangalore)ID:11187116,666 INR ~ 150,000 INRBangalore
Sales(B to B), Sales(B to C), Other(Sales)
General Construction,Infrastructure, Other
Male or female both are suitable for this position.
No need to handling team experience.
Interviews would be held next week.
he or she shall be reporting to Sales Head.
Prepares annual business plan, including identification of key A&D firms, target clients aligned with each firm,
prioritization of target accounts, and strategies to develop each account, working collaboratively with relevant A&D firm
to increase market share and develop stronger business relationships.
2. Actively schedules and presents new product and program presentations each quarter to target firms to ensure most up-
to-date product knowledge has been communicated.
3. Applies working knowledge of A&D community and contacts to influence specifications.
4. Develops, coordinates, and hosts Haworth sponsored events for A&D community and key clients; includes working
evenings and/ or some weekends to represent Haworth in A&D community.
5. Hosts engaging speakers in market on relevant industry topics to educate design community.
6. Establishes and maintains solid relationships with A&D firms while providing design support to specify Haworth products
that solve end-user problems and contribute to achievement of region’s sales goals.
• Determines clients’ business goals; selects and presents Haworth products and services to help clients achieve same.
• Promotes, communicates, and positively represents Haworth products, services, and capabilities to A&D firms,
influencers, and potential customers. Maintains high degree of professionalism at all times.
• Develops and fosters collaborative working relationships with sales leadership, area sales teams, and cross-functional
strategic account teams to support global and market account initiatives in achieving sales goals.
• Strategically positions Haworth products against competitive products to potential clients to educate customers on
benefits and value of using Haworth products.
• Ensures smooth transition of new accounts to appropriate Business Development or Global Account Manager to ensure
clients receive seamless service from order through installation and post-sale service.
• Contributes to collaborative business plan developed by Business Development Manager and to achieve maximum
account penetration of existing accounts and maximum generation of new accounts.
• Implements and follows Haworth’s sales programs, processes, and procedures to successfully follow and execute
strategy to win more projects.
• Fulfills assigned sales reporting requirements as needed to communicate account status to involved parties, including
using internet and all other computer tools as needed to complete reports, utilizing personal computer (PC) and
• Participates in local professional organizations; involved in at least one committee per association to develop and
maintain relationships and increase opportunity for potential leads.
7. Spearhead ad hoc projects (e.g. change management, maintenance of leads database).
1st : HR Telephonic
2nd : Functional
3rd : Psychometric
4th : F2F interview MD
Job Requirements and Qualifications Indicate the minimum and preferred education and experience for this job and any licenses and certifications required.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 years related business development and marketing including 2 years’ experience in office
furniture or closely related industry.
• Experience delivering professional sales presentations to diverse cross-section of customers.
• Proven history of sales success identifying and developing new business opportunities and high level of professionalism.
• High EQ, creative, high ability to adapt and great communication skills
Travel Requirements Indicate the travel requirements of this job.
Minimum travelling required.
Competencies Indicate the observable behaviours that demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities that the employee
should have at a particular level.
• Assertiveness & Courage
• Conflict Management
• Developing People
• Influence & Persuasion
• Integrity & Ethics
• Knowing the Business
• Problem Solving
• Written Communication
9:00 ~ 18:00