This job is closed
Sr. Admin Executive-MumbaiID:1130940,000 INR ~ 45,000 INRMumbai
Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Expanding Position / Report to Japanese
• The candidate must have strong interpersonal and good communication skills especially in English.
• Preferably should have experience in handling Expats, especially Japanese Expats.
• It is preferred if the candidate is aware of or handled FRRO/VISA work.
• Preferably the candidate need to have an understanding about EXPAT (Japanese) requirements while they are in India
• Candidate should have some idea of local market, especially places from where fresh food can be procured.
• Must have some experience in managing apartment/guest house.
• Applicants must have the ability to deliver consistently and on a very timely manner.
• We are seeking enthusiastic, creative, confident and motivated professionals.
• The candidate must have a very keen eye for detail and accuracy.
• He/ She should possess qualities of tact, poise & diplomacy while interacting with internal staff and vendors.
• He/ She should have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, interface successfully with other departments in the organization.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office is a must.
• Excellent organizational and decision making skills.
• Vendor Management
• Travel arrangements and Hotel Reservation
• Facility Management
• Management of House Keeping and Security Services
• Organizing Training Programs / Events
• Visitor / Guest Management
• Taking care of inbound and outbound couriers
• Taking care of bills and purchase orders
-Exp 2-4 years
- Should have good command over Ms office
-Should have good communication skills
- Should decent personality
- Having exp . of handling Expats either Japanese Expats
08:30 ~ 18:30
Medical Insurance, and Leaves as per company policy.