This job is closed
Senior Engineer - Big Data ID:11377100,000 INR ~ 150,000 INRBangalore
Other, Construction Engineer
New position/ Reports to US client
Roles and Responsibilities
• Serve as a lead in Operations team, and operating key aspects of infrastructure services
including security, capacity planning, availability, and performance.
• Co-ordinate shift, rotation with teams in different geographical areas.
• Create procedures/run books for operational and security aspects of platform.
• Improve infrastructure by developing and improving automation tools
Provide advanced business and engineering support services to end users:
• Gather business details
• Lead other admins and platform engineers through design and implementation decisions to achieve
balance between strategic design and tactical needs
• Research and deploy new tools and frameworks to build a sustainable big data platform
• Assist with creating programs for training and onboarding for new end users
• Lead Agile/Kanban workflows and team process work
• Troubleshoot issues to resolve problems
• Provide status updates to Operations product owner and stakeholders
• Track all details in the issue tracking system (JIRA)
• Provide issue review and triage problems for new service/support requests
• Use DevOps automation tools, including Jenkins build jobs
• Fulfill any ad-hoc data or report request queries from different functional groups.
• On call for 2 nd or 3 rd shifts
Senior Engineer – (6 to 10 years overall experience)
• AWS or Azure environment; Advanced experience with IAM policy and role management.
• Security: Experience implementing role-based security, including AD integration auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment. Familiar with penetration testing and scan tools for remediation of security vulnerabilities.
supporting systems infrastructure operations, upgrades, deployments, and monitoring experience with one of Python, Scala or Java programming language
• DevOps: Experience with DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD
Monitoring experience (60 %) :
• Monitoring: Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Datadog and
09:00 ~ 18:00