Designer/Sr. Designer (Siemens NX)(2 vacancy)ID:1144225,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRGurgaon
1.Candidate who has worked on design and development of Air Cleaner and Air Intake Systems using Siemens Unigraphics NX.
2. Must have worked on designing of automotive plastic parts and had participated in the product development events (using CAD software: Siemens Unigraphics NX).
3. Must understand Manufacturing aspects of design: Tooling feasibility, Slider strategy, Draft angles, potential manufacturing defects due to design.
4. Research, analyze and interpret customer specifications, technical drawings, sketches, markups and CAD layout data.
5. Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
6. Design and detailing of products, using Siemens Unigraphics NX 7.5 and 9.0 versions.
7. Recommend design modifications for VA/VE (cost reduction, tool design simplification, part communization).
8. Using Siemens Unigraphics NX, candidate must be able to make complex 3D model, assemblies and drawings.
9. Knowledge of GD&T (desired) and APQP, TS/ISO, PPAP (preferred).
10. Candidate having plastic injection molding process knowledge (preferred).
11. Able to travel overseas from time to time for overseas assignments at short notice (must have valid passport / or must have applied for).
1. Good communication skills (must: verbal and written in English)
2. Interpersonal skill
3. Team work and Cooperativeness
4. Positive and honest attitude
Educational Qualifications :-
a. BE/B Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Year course( Preferred)
b. Diploma Engineering (Mechanical / Tool Design), 3 or 4-year course. And / or
Professional Experience :-
c. For Diploma: 5 to 8 Years
d. For BE/B Tech. 3 to 6 Years
8:30 ~ 5:00
- Bonus : 1 year depends upon performace
- Medical : group insurance(parents,spouc and kids)
- Over time :no
- Food : subsidsed food
- Transportation :shuttle from MG road
- Accommodation : no
- Other facility : no
Please sign in.