Quality Head - Sadatpura, GujaratID:1146665,000 INR ~ 85,000 INRGujarat
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible In-House Process Quality. This would cover :
1. Process Audit of Welding Line Assembly of BIW parts.
2. Process Audit of Subassy line of Vehicle skin parts(Fuel Lid subassy).
3. Process audit of Stamping Process (Press Shop).
4. Preparation and Control & Monitoring of Report for the FOA, MOA and LOA (First piece approval, Middle of shift part
approval and Last piece approval).
5. Receive Customer feedback on Quality and act for Corrective actions and Preventive actions(CAPA) to achieve
Customer End requirement in terms of Fitment and Quality in associated parts in vehicle.
6. Convening meeting for formation of CFT for CAPA and Problem solving.
7. Monitoring of Quality Parameters and achieve Quality targets set by Company.
8. Utilising Standard Room facility for checking Quality parametrs and ensuring Conformance to Customer specifications.
9. Preparation of Report and circulate to all concerned.
10. Proper storage and maintenance of all Checking Fixtures, Gauges, Panel checkers etc.
Responsible for Incoming Parts coming from Vendor including parent unit at Bilaspur. This would cover :
1. Proper Checking/ Detection of Quality abnormalities for all Incoming Parts.
2. Interaction with Quality Window person of Nagata-Bilaspur Plant dispatched from Bilaspur Plant and other NCR based
3. Monitoring and Control of Vendor Quality by communicating with CEO/Operation Head of the vendor and initiate the
process of Rating.
4. Setting Target for Incoming part Quality PPM and and achieve by effective monitoring & control
5. Preparation of Report and circulate to all concerned.
Responsible for PDI Subassembly parts/parts for customer dispatch. This would cover :
1. Proper Checking/ Detection of Quality abnormalities for all PDI Parts.
2. Communicating with Production In-Charge for any Quality abnormalities/issues for necessary Corrective and
3. Setting PDI Quality Targets and achieve.
Responsible for any Customer Complaints/ Customer Line rejection/ Warranty. This would cover :
1. Receive Customer complaint and resolve by taking proper and appropriate steps. This would entail filling up of
2. In case of Customer Line rejections, taking appropriate steps for replacing defective parts or doing some Rework at
Customer end by arrabging some manpower.
3. Taking necessary action for Customer warranty as stipulated, analyse the report and take proper Preventive actions.
Set a target for warranty PPM and control to achieve.
4. Prepare Report for these parameters and circulate to all concerned.
5. Interact with customer for achieving a desirable Customer Rating.
Responsible for Preparation of Certification Process for ISO / TS 16949 Documents.
PPAP, Control Plan,FMEA and other necessary Documents compliance check and incorporation in Audit Check- List.
Responsible for Standard Room in the Plant.
Age: 26-32 years
Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 7 to 10 years in Quality Areas of Automotive Sheetmetal(BIW) Parts manufacturing involving Welding and Stamping
Process ( Experience in Car BIW parts manufacturing would be preferred).
10:00 ~ 19:00
- Bonus :
- Medical :
-Term Insurance (Medical, Group, Term) (Upto 75 Lakhs)
Please sign in.