This job is closed
Assistant Manager(2)ID:1148440,000 ~ 58,000 Delhi
• Sales and Marketing
• Handling imports and Exports of steel products
• Total client account responsibility, handling supply chain with ability to develop a strong customer relationship.
• Managing Key accounts & Client relations
• Managing existing supply chain, JIT delivery (to customers)
• Support reporting manager for growth of import/export/domestic business in India (with special reference to automotive OEM’s)
• Handling import business (including cargo custom clearance, documentation etc.) & liaison with related overseas team.
• Closely monitoring customer account, payment (to supplier & from customer), inventory management etc.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
• Engineering or commerce Graduate
• MBA (preferably in Marketing or International Business)
. Relevant experience in sales (preferably steel products or capital equipment)
• Should have 4-5 years of experience in relevant field
• Should have exposure in handling major clients/OEM.
• knowledge in imports/exports
• comfortable for client interaction
• knowledge of supply chain
• metal industry experience is mandatory
• Trading industry is must
• Have Excellent communication skill and confidence level
• Have positive and down to earth attitude
• Should have decision making / trouble shooting abilities
• Capable of managing team of 1or 2
• Be reliable & dependable
• Have ability to work & contribute as a team player
• Be open to seek new challenges
• Good knowledge of computer skills (MS Office)
9:15 AM ~ 5:30PM
- Bonus: depending on performance
- Medical Insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Over Time: 1% of basic salary