This job is closed
HR-GL, TL, Sr Associate, AssociateID:1150450,000 ~ 55,000 Gujarat
Replacement / Report to Manager
<CORPORATE HR and PLANT HR within the Human Resources & General Affairs Department>
- Main job is HR, but also handling IR support.
- HR related work, Labor department and Internal control etc.
- Effective communication skills and ability to draft legal letters
- Management of labor along with the workforce thereof.
- Practical knowledge of all relevant and applicable laws of land and exposure of statutory compliance mechanism.
- Experience of dealing with labor department, conciliation proceedings and contesting labor disputes.
- Ability to make HR policies and experience of compensation management.
- Managing the entire life cycle of position starting from generation of requisition to retirement.
- Driving training and development programs for skill development of employees.
- Exposure in Reward and Recognition schemes.
- Management of welfare amenities such as Canteen, Transport, etc.
-Exposure and strong grip on disciplinary mechanism.
-Maintaining and functioning of Statutory Joint Forums.
-Expectation management of workforce for smooth implementation of management policies.
- Education: University
- at least 2 years experience working in previous company
- Experience of responsibility of at least 3-5 Years
- dealing with and managing people, working with diverse age group.
- Preferably having an experience of local Haryana work environment.
- Same industry / Japanese Company
0900 ~ 1745
Social security participation such as PF
- Retirement money
- Commuter bus-
- Canteen ( Snack & Lunch )
- Uniforms supply
- Wedding celebration money
**Hotel expense will be paid by company for the first week of joining the company