This job is closed
Operation ExecutiveID:1165733,333 ~ 37,500 Hyderabad
Shipment/Import & Export
■Expanding position ■Report to Branch Manager
- Once the customs duty is finalized we update same to consignee for the duty payment.
- Coordinating with the shipping line/ co loader for the shipment arrival.
- We had over the shipment docs to our customs broker, and coordinate with them on the customs clearance process.
- Also providing shipment docs to our customs broker for preparing import check list.
- Providing import check list to consignee for his approval. After receiving approval they confirm same to our customs broker to submit the data in customs for generating bill of entry.
- Coordinating with shipping line for the debit note and IGM details. Accordingly we pay against the debit note and receive delivery order from them upon arrival of shipment at destination port.
- Sending pre alert docs to consignee once received from overseas office.
- At the time of customers examinations we coordinate with our customs broker staff to check the cargo condition.
- In between they keep on updating consignee of the shipment progress on regular basis.
- They coordinate with the consignee for the delivery schedule of the shipment, after their confirmation we move the shipment to consignee place.
- Prepare debit note of the shipment and send it along with the post shipment docs to consignee.
- Follow up with the customer for payment.
- Same time filing HBL manifestation with the shipping line.
- After the completion of customs clearance, we prepare to arrange transport as per the cargo volume/ dimensions.
- After our transport reaches at consignee place we confirm with them about the cargo situation at the time of offloading cargo at their premises.
- At least 2-3 years experience for ocean operation in logistics company.
- Education background: Graduation
- Not job hopping (Less than twice.)
09:30 ~ 17:30
Conveyance reimbursement: Available as per company policy
Medical/Insurance benefit: Available from ICICI Lombard.