General Manager – Sales & OperationsID:11784166,666 INR ~ 250,000 INRPune
GM, Mechanical Engineer, Other(Sales)
Responsibilities: • Implement the policies established by company
• Help develop Strategic Plans, Annual Budgets and execute the same with Tactical Plans.
• Meet or exceed the annual sales and operating profit targets.
• Directly supervise plant operations - improve fabrication quality and service levels.
• Keep adding product and engineering capabilities at the plant.
• Manage the facility well with adequate security, systems and controls.
• Keep inventory under the budget by managing it efficiently. • Keep track on accounts receivables and make sure there are no bad debts.
• Make sure expenses are under control and find ways to reduce further.
• Grow the business for all Company's products in Industrial and its Divisions by involving directly in winning high potential / OEM customers.
• Guide the sales team for developing promotional strategies, trade shows, etc.
• Promote Company as a premium brand and maintain highest standards in its usage.
• Develop strategies for market penetration and to expand distribution all across India.
• Expand business in the allowed export markets.
• Add new products to the market, including localization and expand the range.
• Assist in developing sources for components like fittings.
• Work closely with the employees, lead and motivate them.
• Recruit best talents, train, nurture and retain them for future.
• Conduct annual appraisals and work on improving the quality of the workforce.
• Help in developing local policies for employees - travel, staff welfare, etc.
• Implement systems and controls to make sure there are no fraudulent activities.
• Maintain highest integrity within the company through corporate compliance and rules.
• Make sure the legal entity complies with all local government rules and regulations. • Prepare monthly and quarterly reports as required by
Reports to: Managing Director
Team- 4 ( 2 business managers+ 1 Supply chain manager + 1 Factory manager)
General Manager who can lead Sales & Operations teams, with P&L responsibility.
Kindly have a checklist with you against our JD and screen if that person can meet the job requirements. The following are important:
1) Engineering background
2) Target customer base: Light Engineering Industry like Textile, Paper, Printing, Food, Packaging, etc.
3) National sales in Industrial consumables (not capital goods like machines), with past / current experience in managing factory operations.
4) P&L responsibility.
5) Japanese company, preferably.
Education & Experience:
• Degree in Engineering is mandatory, preferably Mechanical.
• An MBA will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 20 years’ experience from the engineering consumables industry, with proven record in sales management all India level.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing an SBU operations, as a decision maker.
• Ability to prepare business plans, annual budgets and business growth plans.
• Basic knowledge on financial reporting and statements. • Basic understanding of Japanese business culture and work experience
• Good analytical mind with clear thinking.
• Effective management of the team and delegation.
• Effective decision making that will make positive influence.
• Self-driven, results oriented, organized and multitasking abilities.
• Lead by example and motivate the workforce.
• Quick learning to understand the product lines.
• Works with influence, team building and empowering approaches to motivate and drive cultural change to meet or exceed Company expectations.
• Guided with strategic objectives, policies and mid and long-term business goals, acts independently within the scope of responsibility.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Problem solving and trouble shooting.
• Negotiation skills, both with customers and suppliers.
• Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Very Good command in English and Hindi.
• Commitment to associate with company for a long term.
7:30 AM ~ 4:30 PM
Mediclaim for employee, spouse and two children, personal accident policy (not in CTC). Transportation will be provided by the company from home to workplace.
Please sign in.