60 Jobs for Junior found
NPAP EngineerID:1168615,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRBawal
Replacement Position / Reporting to Manager
-Knowledge of Die Assembly ,Disassembly & general Maintenance
-Responsible for activities related with reusable parts (Reuse hydraulic Cyclinder,GF6 machine etc.)
-Knowledge of CNC & CAM Programming
-Awareness of Safety ,5'S, QCC,7QC tools
- Medical Insurance
- Transport from Rewari and Bhiwadi
- Diwali Bonus
Sitecore DeveloperID:1137645,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRGurgaon
The Senior Developer Sitecore 8/9 with minimum 2-4 years’ experience will participate in all
aspects of application development including Multisite/ Multilingual/Workflow/Solr
Search/Pipeline and customization.
• Strong working knowledge of best practices, development standards to manage
performance and scalability of the CMS application, and ability to work with Team and
manage CMS performance issues and dependencies.
• Develop and maintain templates and module approach on the Sitecore.
Researcher - ExecutiveID:1167630,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRGurgaon
■Expanding Position／Report to Research Manager
- Translate business objectives into research steps
- Identify and collect relevant data points for Automotive OEMs and suppliers
- Consistently exercise independent judgement and discretion in research matters
- Maintain a PR presence for the business within appropriate external arenas, for example, trade shows, media interact and exhibitions
- Prepare and submit regular reports for Top suppliers through primary research
- Collect information about New suppliers across the globe
- Develop and analyze the source for Vehicle sales and production and market
- Gather Market intelligence about new model launches and OEMs plant details
- Assist Research department and overseas team for reports and exhibition
- Proactively informed about changes in regulation norms
- Assist research team for News and PR activity
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
【in case of Japanese speaker】
in addition of above tasks
- Translate research documents from HQ
- Translate research documents for client
- Communicate between Local staffs and Japan HQ / Japanese client
- Medical Insurance
- Family Insurance
※No over time
※provide 30% Hike from current CTC
※Salary depends on candidates, especially Japanese speaker
Operation ExecutiveID:1168130,000 INR ~ 35,000 INRDelhi
Expanding position / Reporting to Manager
- Once the customs duty is finalised we update same to consignee for the duty payment.
- Coordinating with the shipping line/ co loader for the shipment arrival.
- We had over the shipment docs to our customs broker, and coordinate with them on the customs clearance process.
- Also providing shipment docs to our customs broker for preparing import check list.
- Providing import check list to consignee for his approval. After receiving approval they confirm same to our customs broker to submit the data in customs for generating bill of entry.
- Coordinating with shipping line for the debit note and IGM details. Accordingly we pay against the debit note and receive delivery order from them upon arrival of shipment at destination port.
- Sending pre alert docs to consignee once received from overseas office.
- At the time of customers examinations we coordinate with our customs broker staff to check the cargo condition.
- In between they keep on updating consignee of the shipment progress on regular basis.
- They coordinate with the consignee for the delivery schedule of the shipment, after their confirmation we move the shipment to consignee place.
- Prepare debit note of the shipment and send it along with the post shipment docs to consignee.
- Follow up with the customer for payment.
- Same time filing HBL manifestation with the shipping line.
- After the completion of customs clearance, we prepare to arrange transport as per the cargo volume/ dimensions.
- After our transport reaches at consignee place we confirm with them about the cargo situation at the time of offloading cargo at their premises.
Conveyance reimbursement: Available as per company policy
Medical/Insurance benefit: Available from ICICI Lombard.
Business Development ManagerID:1146175,000 ~ 85,000 Gurgaon
Identifying new sales leads
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
PPC – Engineer (FIFO)ID:1167125,000 INR ~ 35,000 INRManesar
Replacement Position / Reporting to Sr. Engineer
1. Maintaining of FIFO system for dispatch of material
2. Trolley maintenance with repair and consumables & modification
3. Clearance of hold/old material in FG area
4. Receipt of empty trolleys and shifting on FG area location
5. Control on production loss due to un-availability of trolleys on production lines
6. Maintaining of record of line loss due to trolley shortage and do analysis with countermeasure
7. Calculation of trolleys requirement as per production plan fluctuation
8. Record and keeping of spares parts of obsolete models in proper manner with identification
-Meal / Transportation
- Monthly Attendance Award: 100%Attendance=+1500Rs
* Yearly Attendance Award also *
- overtime pay
QA/QC EngineerID:1166730,000 INR ~ 40,000 INRGujarat
Expanding Position / Report to Manager
Perform Various Task as Company Representative in the Area
Factory Audit Ability from End to End Process of Manufacturing
Co-ordination with Gurgaon Office and Bangkok Head Office Internal Team
Co-ordination with External Team such as Factory & Logistic Agents
Ceramic Product Defect Rectification, Correction & Prevention Activities
Supplier Mapping as per Client Requirement
Ensure Quality Standard by Pre-Shipment Inspection
Witness Shipment Container Loading to Ensure 0% Breakage
Company Related work in Assigned Area
Provide the end to end solution analysis by identifying process constraints, business impacts
and new opportunities which may have in the future
Monitor that all requirements and developments will comply with applicable standard
regulations and audit requirements by coordinating with related parties both internal and
Create and maintain process workflow and data flow which can be understandable by all
Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Variable Bonus
- Medical , Insurance
Accounts & General Affairs - Executive ID:1161325,000 INR ~ 37,500 INRGurgaon
- Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare GST Returns
- Prepare Income Tax Returns
- Prepare Invoices
- Payment Collection Follow Up
- Follow up for return of Expired EMDs/ Bank Guarantees
- Bank Work
- Capable to manage multiple general ledger reconciliations, journal entry preparation, allocate and distribute internal company expenses, manage accounts payable
- Bonus : 1 month in Diwali
Japanese Interpreter @ChennaiID:1154840,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRChennai
■Expanding Position／Report to MD (Japanese person)
Chennai Branch: 3 employees
The main task will be to serve and show your hospitality to those people who have been injured or ill in India. and the main work is as follows.
- Telephone correspondence
- Reservation adjustment
- Attendance at hospital
- Interpretation for patient
- Correspondence of document procedures with insurance companies such as cashless service
- Medical Insurance
Research Associate executive ID:1167055,000 INR ~ 65,000 INRBangalore
Level Junior/Middle, Location of the job Bangalore – YIL HQ, Reporting to CTO, Name of the function Research Associate, New position
1. Identify, evaluate, recommend and transfer mature technologies pertaining to existing or new product lines
2. Capable of Conceptual design from the description or requirement
3. Technical support for project procurement
4. Creation of process Layout/ Design, Part and process Data Preparation and Review.
5. Study, understand and prepare internal action plans to execute projects
6. Identifies risks preemptively, initiates and implements mitigation measures to ensure project and team goals.
7. build prototypes on a variety of mechanical engineering (typically hydraulics) and electrical, electronic topics related to the project