37 Jobs for Manager found
Purchase - Section OfficerID:1140155,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRNoida
Expanding / Report to Manager
1. Monitoring the purchase activities & team
2. New Vendor sourcing, negotiation & selections specially for General maintenance and Capex items
3. New Vendor Development activities
4. Material planning & on time procurement
5. Inventory control - maintaining optimum level of inventory for production
6. Supply chain management
7. Demand forecasting & planning
8. Cost saving
9. Cross Functional co-ordination
10. periodic reviews and reporting to the management
11. leading the team / team motivation to achieve the KPI
o Safety, Employee Counseling
o Medical Services
o Recreational and Welfare Services
o Benefits – Leave, Pension, Gratuity, PF and other supplementary items.
Senior Software Engineer - ElixirID:1139550,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRBangalore
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC);
2. Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify
requirements and solutions
3. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis;
4. Responsible for End to End Solution Architecture;
5. Develop System Improvement Plans and Sustainability Frameworks;
6. Document and maintain software functionality;
7. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems;
8. Set challenging goals for oneself and the team;
9. Provide guidance, coaching, and training to other employees within
10.Builds processes for ensuring technical quality across the team
11.Facilitates team expansion by interviewing candidates to gauge skill level
The Software Engineer will not have direct supervisory responsibilities over
other team members, but will be the technical expert on team and is
expected to mentor and train more junior team members.
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers and phones.
This is a primarily sedentary role and requires the ability to sit at a computer
and type on a keyboard for extended periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
1. Production experience with Elixir/Phoenix
2. Deep understanding of the best practices required to build truly web-
3. A security-first mindset and knowledge of the latest in security
approaches and pitfalls
4. SQL and NoSQL database experience in production
5. Experience building RESTful APIs
6. Experience working closely with front-end developers and an
understanding how to build backend services for single-page
7. Strong communication skills;
8. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related
field or 8+ years of prior experience;
Engineering- DMID:1137885,000 INR ~ 95,000 INRManesar
Department Expansion/ Reporting to – HOD
-Designation: Deputy Manager (New Product Development)
· Coordinate and Direct Projects, Making detailed plan to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
· Confer with management production and marketing staff to discuss project specification and procedure.
· Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
· Prepare budget, bids, and contracts also direct the negotiation of contracts.
· Direct reviews and approve product design and changes.
· Die development hands-on experience, minimum 7 projects completion experience.
· Should have hands-on experience of SPH, SPM improvement activities.
· Handling sourcing through identification of cost effective vendors for procurement with an aim of reducing cost while improving quality and reliabilities.
·Implementation of 5S, Kaizen, Poka-Yoke process in department.
-Meal / Transportation
- Monthly Attendance Award: 100%Attendance=+1500Rs
* Yearly Attendance Award also *
- overtime pay
Senior Engineer - Big Data ID:11377100,000 INR ~ 150,000 INRBangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
• Serve as a lead in Operations team, supporting and operating key aspects of infrastructure services
including security, capacity planning, availability, and performance.
• Co-ordinate shift, rotation with teams in different geographical areas.
• Create procedures/run books for operational and security aspects of platform.
• Improve infrastructure by developing and improving automation tools
Provide advanced business and engineering support services to end users:
• Gather business details
• Lead other admins and platform engineers through design and implementation decisions to achieve
balance between strategic design and tactical needs
• Research and deploy new tools and frameworks to build a sustainable big data platform
• Assist with creating programs for training and onboarding for new end users
• Lead Agile/Kanban workflows and team process work
• Troubleshoot issues to resolve problems
• Provide status updates to Operations product owner and stakeholders
• Track all details in the issue tracking system (JIRA)
• Provide issue review and triage problems for new service/support requests
• Use DevOps automation tools, including Jenkins build jobs
• Fulfill any ad-hoc data or report request queries from different functional groups.
• On call for 2 nd or 3 rd shifts
HR -Manager ID:1074580,000 INR ~ 100,000 INRManesar
Replacement : Report to Japanese MD
Department: Human Resource,
SUMMARY; A leading development company is currently looking to recruit an HR Manager for the head office based in Binola. The role will be responsible for providing and implementing the various human resource functions of the company.This person would be GOOD at Labor Laws/ IR.
Key accountabilities include;
* HR policies & procedures
* Staff management
* Training & development
* Labor Laws
- medical( family as well)
Sales EngineerID:11344166,666 INR ~ 250,000 INRPune, Mumbai
■Expanding Position / Report to Japanese MD
Product: Valve seat（Automobile Parts）
Not commute to Office (Working at home)
This position's roll is Business Development of Local Automobile Engine parts companies by using his personal network
This company is approaching Local Company currently to expand their business.
Contract is 1~2 years（renewed depending on his performance）
Business trip to pan India (for half month)
Go to Gurgaon office to report to Japanese MD (1~2 times per month)
【現地製造ジョイントベンチャー】製造管理ID:110904,000,000 JPY ~ 5,000,000 JPYBawal
- FRRO, ビザサポート
【現地製造ジョイントベンチャー】品質管理ID:110894,000,000 JPY ~ 5,000,000 JPYBawal
- FRRO, ビザサポート
Production ManagerID:11342120,000 INR ~ 150,000 INROthers
Responsibilities: All activities a majority of them specified as under.
1. Must be conversant with all product specifications and its criticality to meet end
2. Should coordinate with PPC and senior management in forming Monthly Production
Plans for the entire products.
3. Must have sufficient knowledge to select suitable machine, fixtures and measuring
instrument to perform an operation to achieve desired shape within given tolerance.
4. Must have the ability to carry out statistics data analysis to find out the root cause of
failure and suggest remedial action.
5. Must inculcate the culture of improvement in the entire area of his control.
6. Should be conversant with ERP used in the Company. Must be able to prepare MIS.
7. Be responsible for all production operations related matters. This will include all
production targets, personnel training with the support of KCPT HR.
8. Establish weekly, and monthly production targets along with the entire production team
and management guidelines and ensure adherence to these targets through appropriate
production control systems and reports.
9. Be totally responsible for the production planning and control such that KCPT is able to
maintain appropriate levels of inventory to support its customer needs at the least
10. Be responsible for all production processes and continually strive to develop and refine
all production processes to improve productivity and quality at all times. This will be
done in coordination with all senior production managers.
11. Ensure maintenance of all strict discipline at KCPT based on KCPT Guidelines. There
would be zero tolerance for indiscipline at KCPT.
12. Preside over daily and weekly production meetings and brings about timely resolution of
all production related matters.
- Bonus :
- Medical :
- Transportation :
Plant HeadID:11341170,000 INR ~ 200,000 INROthers
Overall responsibility and accountability for the Production and Maintenance function, which will
include people and budgetary management. Part of the management team or board which
determines all business decisions.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing manufacturing strategy and strategic
operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery,
maximizing efficiency, optimizing production levels and driving operational excellence.
Work closely with internal stakeholders, regarding technical support for activities, striving
for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer’s expectations,
managing teams and projects across the business.
Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and
mentor them as they develop new skills.
Drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Manufacturing and Maintenance
function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality
Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated, direct and
drive implementation of Lean Business strategy and drive Continuous Improvement across
all manufacturing related areas of the business.
Strategy and Development:
Overall responsibility for Manufacturing and Maintenance activities
Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes
and procedures to aid and improve business performance
Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business
objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which
enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and
Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Travel Expenses