15 Jobs for IT found
Accounting with Japanese LanguageID:11142100,000 INR ~ 200,000 INRGurgaon
■New Position／Report to MD
※Background of this hiring: It will be needed to report Accounting tasks to Japanese MD shortly
Support Communicate between Japanese MD & Accounting Staff
Inform Accounting situation to Japanese MD in Japanese
- PL, BS report
- Annual, Quarter report
- Taxation (GST GST Return,, Sales tax, Income Tax, TDS, TDS Return and Service tax)
- Medical Insurance
Sitecore DeveloperID:1137645,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRGurgaon
The Senior Developer Sitecore 8/9 with minimum 2-4 years’ experience will participate in all
aspects of application development including Multisite/ Multilingual/Workflow/Solr
Search/Pipeline and customization.
• Strong working knowledge of best practices, development standards to manage
performance and scalability of the CMS application, and ability to work with Team and
manage CMS performance issues and dependencies.
• Develop and maintain templates and module approach on the Sitecore.
Senior Security OperationsID:11649100,000 INR ~ 120,000 INRChennai
Job Title: Senior Security Operations, Reports to Chief technical officer, leading 4 people under, New Position
Key Responsibilities include:
Perform analysis of security related application & infrastructure logs to identify potential threats and attacks
Understand product use cases and provide pro-active security solutions to develop secure network infrastructure
Develop custom scripts for analysis, anomaly detection and monitoring purposes
Perform regular review of incidences resolved by operations team to identify potential issues
Review identified threats and vulnerabilities with respective product owners to establish plan of action and timelines for remediation
Create / review incident response plan, conduct drills and follow the same in case of any incident
Liaison with key stakeholders/senior management to review new risks arising from any incidents perform escalations based on severity of issue
Document, review and maintain SOC standard operating processes
Conduct all level of network security product testing like Sanity, system, integration, regression and acceptance testing
Ensure the overall quality of Security operations, Security Solutions audit and compliance of infrastructure
Provide support to other stake holders in terms of trouble shooting and remediation
Manage security certificates as needed
Provide on-call support and attend discussions with distributed teams in other time zones as needed
Automation QA Tester - GurgaonID:1130545,000 INR ~ 60,000 INRGurgaon
• With Experience in Selenium, WebTest, LoadTest/JMeter, SQL, Fiddler, Web based
Deployments, CI and CD
• Written and Spoken English
• Adept in Agile Methodology
• Preferably from a travel domain company such as IGT/MakemyTrip/Expedia
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - 5ID:1160575,000 INR ~ 85,000 INRChennai
Job Title: Senior Technical Product Owner, Reports to Chief technical officer, leading 4 people under, New position
Develop solutions using Machine Learning/Deep Learning and other advanced technologies to solve a variety of problems
Translate user stories and business requirements to technical solutions by building quick prototypes or proof of concepts with several business and technical stakeholder groups in both
internal and external organizations
Partner with leaders in the area and have insights to select off the shelf components vs building from the scratch
Convert the proof of concepts to production-grade solutions that can scale for hundreds of thousands of users
Be hands-on where required and lead from the front in following best practices in development and CI/CD methods
Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
Medical Reimbursement upto 2500 permonth
Medical Insurance : upto 2 Lakh
Senior Product Owner - 5ID:1160360,000 INR ~ 65,000 INRChennai
Job Title: Senior Technical Product Owner, Reports to Chief technical officer, leading 4 people under.
Work with the Chief Product Owner and stakeholders to help develop and evolve the overall product vision and prioritize product requirements
Manage and refine the product backlog, write user stories and perform release planning
Act as the voice of the customer in the design and development of telematics cloud software products. Elicit requirements, synthesize and document them to be prioritized
Perform user experience testing and continuously incorporate feedback from various channels into the product
Leverage data to provide information and drive product decisions
Work closely with development team, Scrum Master and participate in Scrum meetings
Articulate business and customer value to development team and use it to guide prioritization
Use Agile principles to align teams with effective communication and transparency
Collaborate with architects and business to come up with the best solution to enable product experiences
Adapt to changing priorities and accounting for the necessary adjustments
Medical Reimbursement upto 2500 permonth
Medical Insurance : upto 2 Lakh
Senior Engineer - Big Data ID:11377100,000 INR ~ 150,000 INRBangalore
New position/ Reports to US client
Roles and Responsibilities
• Serve as a lead in Operations team, and operating key aspects of infrastructure services
including security, capacity planning, availability, and performance.
• Co-ordinate shift, rotation with teams in different geographical areas.
• Create procedures/run books for operational and security aspects of platform.
• Improve infrastructure by developing and improving automation tools
Provide advanced business and engineering support services to end users:
• Gather business details
• Lead other admins and platform engineers through design and implementation decisions to achieve
balance between strategic design and tactical needs
• Research and deploy new tools and frameworks to build a sustainable big data platform
• Assist with creating programs for training and onboarding for new end users
• Lead Agile/Kanban workflows and team process work
• Troubleshoot issues to resolve problems
• Provide status updates to Operations product owner and stakeholders
• Track all details in the issue tracking system (JIRA)
• Provide issue review and triage problems for new service/support requests
• Use DevOps automation tools, including Jenkins build jobs
• Fulfill any ad-hoc data or report request queries from different functional groups.
• On call for 2 nd or 3 rd shifts
Customer Support RepresentativeID:1132635,000 INR ~ 40,000 INROthers
-Identify customer product concerns and communicate to Head of CS
-Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience
-Serve as the voice of the customer to the rest of the company
-Assist in resolving customer questions, feedback and concerns via email
-Identify opportunities to upgrade customers
-Become a power user of FullContact apps and products
-Usability and beta testing
-Collect information and report bugs and product issues to developers and product managers and resolve issues in a
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and skillset
- Complete one year, work from anywhere for a month
- Health Insurance for you and your family
3 Week Minimum leave Policy
- Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute
13 Paid holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks
-A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem
Sales & key Account Manager(Mumbai)ID:1089860,000 INR ~ 87,500 INRMumbai
■Replacement position (Previous person married) / Report to MD
・Business trip to Gurgaon , Mumbai also 1 or 2 time per month
- Promoting company product in new Market at national level for Corporate clients / Key accounts.
- Retain, Develop & Service Existing Accounts.
- Generate New Business Accounts.
- On daily basis communicate with new customers regarding new business development.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of new customers,
- Responsible for addition of new corporates & increase the business.
- Selling of AIDC product to Top Corporate customers
- As Manager of sales and marketing you should be able to interact with other counterparts in the organization and communicate accordingly.
- Day-to-day management of all assigned customer accounts.
- Preparation of quotation, business plan, and proposal for required customers.
- Co-coordinating with different Departments.
- Customer visit within the budgeted time frame.
- Presentation, negotiation and customers interaction skills.
- Account Management skills to enhance revenues from existing accounts by upselling and cross selling
- Prospecting, Lead generation & nurturing, Opportunity creation & Closing of Deals.
Citrix Engineer / Citrix Administrator (Noida)ID:11360100,000 INR ~ 160,000 INRGurgaon
- Manage Support calls.
- Admin of Citrix Environment
- Migrate & Upgrade XenApp. Configure NetScaler
- Maintenance & administration of all backup systems.
- System back-ups & disaster recovery act.
- Powershell automation and configuration.