3 Jobs for Manufacturing (Mechanical) found
インド経験者募集！【大手電機部品メーカーの総務マネージャー】ID:1174925,000 USD ~ 25,000 USDGurgaon
Service Engineer@GujaratID:1178360,000 INR ~ 100,000 INRGurgaon, Gujarat
■No. of hiring:1
■Expected join date：1st October
■Work and train in Gurgaon for the first year
■Frequent business trips in pan-India
(Ex:Pune for 1 months, Bangalore for 2weeks..etc)
- For the first year, work and train in Gurgaon
- From the second year, work in Gujarat
- Visit and follow up with existing customers(maintenance/repair)
- Maintain good relationships with the existing customers and retain them by offering timely support and service.
- Technical support for cylindrical Grinding machines and Machining centers(HMC＆VMC)
- Go to Business Trip to Pan India depending on client requests
(Pune, Bangalore, Chennai..etc)
- Provide support in case of customer emergency
- Medical insurance
- Daily allowances(when Business Trip)
Production ManagerID:11782150,000 ~ 170,000 Gurgaon
Responsibilities: All activities a majority of them specified as under.
1. Must be conversant with all product specifications and its criticality to meet end
2. Should coordinate with PPC and senior management in forming Monthly Production
Plans for the entire products.
3. Must have sufficient knowledge to select suitable machine, fixtures and measuring
instrument to perform an operation to achieve desired shape within given tolerance.
4. Must have the ability to carry out statistics data analysis to find out the root cause of
failure and suggest remedial action.
5. Must inculcate the culture of improvement in the entire area of his control.
6. Should be conversant with ERP used in the Company. Must be able to prepare MIS.
7. Be responsible for all production operations related matters. This will include all
production targets, personnel training with the support of KCPT HR.
8. Establish weekly, and monthly production targets along with the entire production team
and management guidelines and ensure adherence to these targets through appropriate
production control systems and reports.
9. Be totally responsible for the production planning and control such that KCPT is able to
maintain appropriate levels of inventory to support its customer needs at the least
10. Be responsible for all production processes and continually strive to develop and refine
all production processes to improve productivity and quality at all times. This will be
done in coordination with all senior production managers.
11. Ensure maintenance of all strict discipline at KCPT based on KCPT Guidelines. There
would be zero tolerance for indiscipline at KCPT.
12. Preside over daily and weekly production meetings and brings about timely resolution of
all production related matters.