67 Jobs for Manufacturing(Automobile) found
HR- Officer /MTID:1140720,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRBawal
Good Knowledge of Training & Development
Person will be responsible for all Training and Development
Good Communication skill
Good Knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-Power Point
According to company policy.
Expatriate General AffairsID:1138060,000 INR ~ 90,000 INRManesar
New Position / Report to Department Head ( Japanese )
◆As a general affairs of expatriate and seconded employees, we will be responsible for supporting general staff while interacting with a wide range of suppliers. Since it will be a small number of people in the future, it will be a position where efficiency improvement etc is required.
◆ Preparation of necessary documents on the assignment of seconded employees from Japan, various procedures
◆ Application for FRRO, update, and cancellation
◆ Seconded employees Arrangement of residence property / Contract renewal / Rescission correspondence, Arrangement of various furniture · Electrical appliances
/ Arrangement of repair shop etc.
◆ Companywide arrangements with employees of seconded employees and families, various emergency response
◆ Response at the occurrence of troubles in the lives of seconded employees and families (sudden illness etc.)
◆ Other documents related to general affairs, translation work
Purchase - Section OfficerID:1140155,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRNoida
Expanding / Report to Manager
1. Monitoring the purchase activities & team
2. New Vendor sourcing, negotiation & selections specially for General maintenance and Capex items
3. New Vendor Development activities
4. Material planning & on time procurement
5. Inventory control - maintaining optimum level of inventory for production
6. Supply chain management
7. Demand forecasting & planning
8. Cost saving
9. Cross Functional co-ordination
10. periodic reviews and reporting to the management
11. leading the team / team motivation to achieve the KPI
o Safety, Employee Counseling
o Medical Services
o Recreational and Welfare Services
o Benefits – Leave, Pension, Gratuity, PF and other supplementary items.
Quality - SupervisorID:1138920,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRBawal
* Replacement * Reporting to Assistant Task Manager
- Knowledge of Documentation, Layout Inspection
- SOP, Control Plan,PDF & Other documents making
- Experience in Inspection of New Parts,Replacment of Die parts and running parts
- Should have good computer knowledge- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Should have good English communication
Benefits and Allowances according to company policy.
sales engineerID:1138315,999 ~ 40,000 Gurgaon
generate sale of assigned comodity through his network in industry
should be willing to take up different product sale as his experience will grow
should be will to visit customer frequently to explain and persuade customer with product feteure and benefit
he will be able to collect technical input from customer,communicate same to suupliers and provide appropriate solution to customers
should be able to work independently
Bonus : On Diwali
- Medical : Only for employee
- Over time : NO
- Food : NO
- Transportation : company expenses
- Accommodation : No
- Other facility : Incentive depends upon profit
Service Engineer ID:1138216,000 INR ~ 42,000 INRGurgaon
Machine service cum sales activity and service for Washing Machine and other SPM's etc.
will be sent to locations on projects.
Bonus : on Diwali
- Medical : only for employee
- Transportation :for company travel
- Accommodation : no
- Other facility : incentives. Depends upon profit
Japanese Interpreter/TranslatorID:1138183,333 INR ~ 108,333 INRGurgaon
■Expanding Position／Report to Japanese MD／Number of Hiring: 2
There are 2 Interpreters currently
- Translate documents from Japan (Japanese → English)
- Interpret in factory floor for Japanese who are expatriates and supporters from Japan
- Visit clients with Japanese and Interpret
- Accompany for Business Trip
- Interpret in Meeting
- Meal: 2 INR for lunch
Engineering- DMID:1137885,000 INR ~ 95,000 INRManesar
Department Expansion/ Reporting to – HOD
-Designation: Deputy Manager (New Product Development)
· Coordinate and Direct Projects, Making detailed plan to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
· Confer with management production and marketing staff to discuss project specification and procedure.
· Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
· Prepare budget, bids, and contracts also direct the negotiation of contracts.
· Direct reviews and approve product design and changes.
· Die development hands-on experience, minimum 7 projects completion experience.
· Should have hands-on experience of SPH, SPM improvement activities.
· Handling sourcing through identification of cost effective vendors for procurement with an aim of reducing cost while improving quality and reliabilities.
·Implementation of 5S, Kaizen, Poka-Yoke process in department.
-Meal / Transportation
- Monthly Attendance Award: 100%Attendance=+1500Rs
* Yearly Attendance Award also *
- overtime pay
General Executive < Fresher ONLY >ID:1116220,000 INR ~ 27,000 INRManesar
Expanding / Report to Department Head.
- Depend on your performance and request, your position will be decided.
( Sales, Admin, Quality, Production and so on )
Medical Insurance for floater
Deputy Manager: Finance & AccountsID:1137070,000 INR ~ 80,000 INROthers
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for overall finance and accounts functions for company.
Consolidation of accounts of company.
Funds management/planning and allocation.
Ensure effective costing and budgeting system at company and in line with guidelines laid
down by Corporate Finance.
Continuous review and streamlining of systems and procedures to strengthen the internal control
Review and analysis of financial and costing MIS.
Negotiate with banks for working capital limits.
Ensure timely filing of returns for working capital.
Ensure timely accounts and audit.
Liaison with auditors, consultants, banks etc.
Co-ordinate the budget preparation.
Monitor budgets against actual performance.
Review and approval of various vouchers (more than certain amount and of specified nature)
To carry out other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services;
o Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as
prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and
o Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework.
o Handles the promotion, formation and incorporation of companies and matters related therewith.
o Responsible for filing, registering and document including forms, returns and applications by and
on behalf of the company as an authorised representative.
o Coordinate the board/ general meetings and follow-up action thereof.
o Manages all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission
o Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers.
o Manages the Secretarial / Compliance Audit.
o Signing of Annual Return wherein necessary and responsible for other declarations, attestations
and certifications under the Companies Act, 1956.
Corporate Law Advisory and Representation Services;
o Advices on Compliance of legal and procedural aspects under various corporate laws and
acts particularly relating to Securities and Exchange Board, Foreign Exchange, Consumer
Protection, Environment, Labour, Mergers and Acquisitions, Foreign Collaborations and JV’s,
o Will be responsible to represent and other connected persons before various boards and
forums including but not limited to Company Law Board, SEBI, Registrar of Companies, Tax
Tribunals, Consumer Forums and Other quasi-judicial bodies and Tribunals.
Financial Market Services;
o Not Immediately but possibly involved in Public Issue, Listing and Securities Management
depending on Company Strategy.
o Responsible for compliance with rules and regulations in the securities market.