23 Jobs for Other found
Application Engineer (Based in Chennai)ID:1140830,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRChennai
- To support the sales team in promoting the company’s FA(Factory Automation) products & solutions through presentation and product demonstration
- Manage multiple concurrent industrial automation projects and ensure that project commitments and deadlines are met
- Provide project status reports and serve as primary customer interface for scope, schedule, and budget issues
- Participate in sales pursuits and proposal development
- Work independently and as part of customer project teams
• Annual leave of 12 days per year, increased to maximum of 18 days per year
• Outpatient medical and dental claim (staff only)
• Employee gratuity scheme
Executive LogisticsID:1092920,000 INR ~ 30,000 INRChennai
■Expanding in new plant @ Chennai / Report to head of Sales
: Invoicing, Transportation, Loading and Dispatch
- Maintaining Stock of Finished goods and Raw Material
- Planning of vehicles for dispatch of finished goods
- Dispatch material as per requirement of customers and meet timeline and full quantity
- Preparation of various reports
( Day Trip, Business Trip)
Chemistry Engineer(3 fresher post-graduate)ID:1139718,000 INR ~ 20,000 INRBiwadhi
Expanding / repor to department head.
- Organic Compounds.
- To synthesis and characterization of organic compounds.
- To broad range of organic synthesis techniques (e.g. handling sensitive chemicals and working under inert atmosphere)
- Transportation, free bus service in Bhiwadi
- Insurance for candidate and family members
-Free breakfast facility
Engineering- DMID:1137885,000 INR ~ 95,000 INRManesar
Department Expansion/ Reporting to – HOD
-Designation: Deputy Manager (New Product Development)
· Coordinate and Direct Projects, Making detailed plan to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
· Confer with management production and marketing staff to discuss project specification and procedure.
· Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
· Prepare budget, bids, and contracts also direct the negotiation of contracts.
· Direct reviews and approve product design and changes.
· Die development hands-on experience, minimum 7 projects completion experience.
· Should have hands-on experience of SPH, SPM improvement activities.
· Handling sourcing through identification of cost effective vendors for procurement with an aim of reducing cost while improving quality and reliabilities.
·Implementation of 5S, Kaizen, Poka-Yoke process in department.
-Meal / Transportation
- Monthly Attendance Award: 100%Attendance=+1500Rs
* Yearly Attendance Award also *
- overtime pay
Assistant Sales Manager(Japanese Language)ID:10430100,000 INR ~ 200,000 INRGurgaon
Expanding / Mainly follow up existing Japanese client
- Visit and follow up existing Japanese client , communicate in Japanese with Manager
- Prepare sales documents , translate documents Japanese to English and English to Japanese
- To get new client , visit them , approach by call and e-mail as well
- Responds to customer inquiries (inside) in areas not covered by distributors.
- Creates, implements and maintains technical information on product line and applications using materials supplied by other functional areas.
- Creates and modifies as required the proposal and Sales quotation structure for each product and service.
- Develops and maintains a computerized reporting system of Sales calls, orders, distributor activity, lost orders, etc.
- Supports the Manager in preparing routine and complex customer orders, routing or responding to sensitive correspondence, and following up on internal sales matters.
- Develops and maintains systems for tracking and reporting commission payments to distributors and Sales associates.
- 2 month Bonus (July and December)
※July bonus is depend on company but this 10 years they have
- Medical Benefit
- Insurance / PF
- Sales claim
- Car allowance for own car
(- Provide training in Japan)
Japanese Interpreter /Sales Support / Admin )ID:1122470,000 INR ~ 120,000 INRChennai
■Expanding in new plant @ Chennai / Report to Japanese Head ( Sales / Production, both )
- Interpreter and Translator in Japanese, English and Tamil.
- Basic Admin Job (will add more info )
- Sales Support for Japanese Sales Head
( Day Trip, Business Trip)
Sofa engineer-Chennai ID:1134565,000 INR ~ 85,000 INRChennai
Skills Set :1. Research/ define through: Input from Designer and Sales; Initiative market research through suppliers/ competitors / customers
2. Develop/implement through: New material & product structure & machine & production process -- definition/ sourcing/ introduction/ implementation.
3. R&D systematic process set up.
4. Good communication internally & externally to secure the projects could be on time and targets could be achieved.
5. Expert on sofa standard about function, size, related material standard and seat sensitivity standard .
6. Familiar sofas quality standard requirement
Architecture & Design Market Manager (Bangalore)ID:11187116,666 INR ~ 150,000 INRBangalore
Male or female both are suitable for this position.
No need to handling team experience.
Interviews would be held next week.
he or she shall be reporting to Sales Head.
Prepares annual business plan, including identification of key A&D firms, target clients aligned with each firm,
prioritization of target accounts, and strategies to develop each account, working collaboratively with relevant A&D firm
to increase market share and develop stronger business relationships.
2. Actively schedules and presents new product and program presentations each quarter to target firms to ensure most up-
to-date product knowledge has been communicated.
3. Applies working knowledge of A&D community and contacts to influence specifications.
4. Develops, coordinates, and hosts Haworth sponsored events for A&D community and key clients; includes working
evenings and/ or some weekends to represent Haworth in A&D community.
5. Hosts engaging speakers in market on relevant industry topics to educate design community.
6. Establishes and maintains solid relationships with A&D firms while providing design support to specify Haworth products
that solve end-user problems and contribute to achievement of region’s sales goals.
• Determines clients’ business goals; selects and presents Haworth products and services to help clients achieve same.
• Promotes, communicates, and positively represents Haworth products, services, and capabilities to A&D firms,
influencers, and potential customers. Maintains high degree of professionalism at all times.
• Develops and fosters collaborative working relationships with sales leadership, area sales teams, and cross-functional
strategic account teams to support global and market account initiatives in achieving sales goals.
• Strategically positions Haworth products against competitive products to potential clients to educate customers on
benefits and value of using Haworth products.
• Ensures smooth transition of new accounts to appropriate Business Development or Global Account Manager to ensure
clients receive seamless service from order through installation and post-sale service.
• Contributes to collaborative business plan developed by Business Development Manager and to achieve maximum
account penetration of existing accounts and maximum generation of new accounts.
• Implements and follows Haworth’s sales programs, processes, and procedures to successfully follow and execute
strategy to win more projects.
• Fulfills assigned sales reporting requirements as needed to communicate account status to involved parties, including
using internet and all other computer tools as needed to complete reports, utilizing personal computer (PC) and
• Participates in local professional organizations; involved in at least one committee per association to develop and
maintain relationships and increase opportunity for potential leads.
7. Spearhead ad hoc projects (e.g. change management, maintenance of leads database).
Incentives plan 14 % of the CTC
Individual contributor role
Not need of B. Arch but the related experience is important.
There will be 4 rounds
Sr. Admin Executive-MumbaiID:1130940,000 INR ~ 45,000 INRMumbai
Expanding Position / Report to Japanese
• The candidate must have strong interpersonal and good communication skills especially in English.
• Preferably should have experience in handling Expats, especially Japanese Expats.
• It is preferred if the candidate is aware of or handled FRRO/VISA work.
• Preferably the candidate need to have an understanding about EXPAT (Japanese) requirements while they are in India
• Candidate should have some idea of local market, especially places from where fresh food can be procured.
• Must have some experience in managing apartment/guest house.
• Applicants must have the ability to deliver consistently and on a very timely manner.
• We are seeking enthusiastic, creative, confident and motivated professionals.
• The candidate must have a very keen eye for detail and accuracy.
• He/ She should possess qualities of tact, poise & diplomacy while interacting with internal staff and vendors.
• He/ She should have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, interface successfully with other departments in the organization.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office is a must.
• Excellent organizational and decision making skills.
• Vendor Management
• Travel arrangements and Hotel Reservation
• Facility Management
• Management of House Keeping and Security Services
• Organizing Training Programs / Events
• Visitor / Guest Management
• Taking care of inbound and outbound couriers
• Taking care of bills and purchase orders
Medical Insurance, and Leaves as per company policy.
Product Design Sr. Eng/AMID:1130450,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRGurgaon, Neemrana
Replacement / Reporting will be to Department DM
<Key roles & responsibilities>
-Visit customers with sales team, understand the requirement and provide techinal services to the customer like Material selection, Design recommendation, Making Presentation based on their customer visit etc
-Product Design, Translating product design ideas into solid models and drafting drawings for new and existing products. Provides accurate design layouts, component and assembly drawings, tolerance stacks, bills of materials, and related documents. Ability to design automotive seating mechanisms and other structural parts including stampings, Fine Blanking, Plastic, Castings and springs. Monitors and controls objectives and timetables of product models, designs, and drafting. Interacts with engineering team in JAPAN to generate designs that meet internal and external customer requirements.
-Participates in design review activities . Interacts with Engineering Team in JOC to provide and receive product design direction on new and current products. Research and recommends new design engineering enhancements at a general level.
-Plans, organizes, and directs design work involving new and existing products. Participates in, and is responsible for, engineering change activities associated with product design concepts, product modeling, product design, and layouts. Ensures meeting project deadlines with successful product designs and accurate product prints.
-Support design engineering activities from the India Engineering & sales Center. Conceptualize, design, and develop new and existing products under the direction of Participate in design review, engineering changes / modification, and project management activities. Plan and organize technical work involving new and existing product designs, product CAD models, layouts, and product prints.
Before joining we cannot disclose the same but yes we have .