4 Jobs for Account/Audit found
Account Manager/DM/ AMID:11079110,000 INR ~ 140,000 INRGujarat
Expanding / Report to Department Head( Japanese )
<Main Duties and Responsibilities>
- Responsible for the following financial management functions;
- Knowledge Of Accounting Procedure,
- Balance sheet.
- Taxations , Foreign Remittance
- Finance Procedure & Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of Commercial Dispute Settlement.
- Knowledge of cost analysis, Ability of Co-ordination with various financial Institution& Govt Office.
- Ability of auditing of Company's Finance & Accounts.
- Knowledge of Commercial Laws, Verification of Suppliers and buyers list.
- GST Knowledge. (Excise / Sale Tax / Service Tax / Custom).
- Medical Insurance
Administrator for Accounting and general affairsID:1120740,000 INR ~ 70,000 INROthers
New hiring / Report to department head in the US and Japanese in HK.
Billing to Customer/ Cash collection & reimbursements /Preparation of accounting documents for outsourcing company / Bank reconciliation *They outsource Payroll calculation , GST calculation & Accounting closing.
a. Maintain employee contracts and income tax withholding records
b. Provide appropriate information to outside service calculating payroll
- Accounts Payable
a. Review and code invoices for proper accounting
b. Submit invoices for approval and payment to authorized personnel
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain and provide appropriate documentation to outside service provider who files GST
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Maintain listing of attaching machines which are the property of Morito Scovill Hong Kong
- Administer intercompany service billings to Morito Scovill Hong Kong
- Provide appropriate documentation to outside book keeper to compile financial statements within 10 days of month end
- Administer employee reimbursements including cash advances
- Administer petty cash
✓Other Admin Job.
Arrangement & Maintenance of Contract with the customers / other miscellaneous duties.
- Administer attaching machine leases
a. Execution and renewal of leases with customer
b. Invoicing of period rentals in accordance with lease agreements
c. Collection of lease receivables
d. Maintenance of machine asset listing
1) Public Holidays and Annual Leave
(i)annual leave of 12 (twelve) days and;
(ii) casual leave of 12 (twelve) days and;
(iii)sick leave of 12 (twelve) days , need to submit doctor certificate and;
(iv)public holidays as declared by the Company
2) End of Year Payment
End of year payment equivalent to one (1) month of the Employee's salary
Purchase ManagerID:1118055,000 INR ~ 63,000 INRManesar
Expanding ＆Report to Sr Manager and Department Head ( Japanese )
- Management of procurement (operations and subordinates)
- Pioneering new suppliers (Including deadlines, costs, capacity grasp)
- Price negotiation (cost reduction) to existing suppliers
- Order, delivery date, exchanges of costs with our overseas bases and outside India
- Monitor Incoming/ Outgoing material
- Search and find new vendors
- Purchase Order to vendors (Local/ Foreign countries) and from customers
- Check stock moving
- Discuss and negotiate with vendors for supply issue
- Issue Purchase Order
- Work with PMC , Data and process management
- Laptop, Mobile
- Foods(500INR/Monthly )
Sr. Finance ExecutiveID:1112037,000 INR ~ 40,000 INRDelhi
Expanding/ Report to Senior Manager Finance and Accounts
- Invoice processing
- Handling timely payments and reconciliation
- Variance and other ad-hoc analysis for each period (Expense/Payable/GLs etc.)
- Posting / managing Journal entries and maintaining GLs
- Bank reconciliation
- Fixed Asset Management
- Vendor Management
- Prepare support PL/BS
- Funds management with Manager
- Prepare finance report
Shuttle Service from Nearest Metro Station, Medical Insurance, and Leaves as per company policy.