39 Jobs for Engineer(Electrical/Mechanical/Other) found
NPAP EngineerID:1168615,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRBawal
Replacement Position / Reporting to Manager
-Knowledge of Die Assembly ,Disassembly & general Maintenance
-Responsible for activities related with reusable parts (Reuse hydraulic Cyclinder,GF6 machine etc.)
-Knowledge of CNC & CAM Programming
-Awareness of Safety ,5'S, QCC,7QC tools
- Medical Insurance
- Transport from Rewari and Bhiwadi
- Diwali Bonus
Jr. Executive PPC (Dispatch & Store)ID:1144625,000 INR ~ 32,000 INRNeemrana
Expanding Position / Report to Dy. General Manager
- GRN preparation in Empro
- Dispatch preparation in Empro
- Job work document preparation
- Inventory reconciliation in Empro
- Raw material issuence in Empro
- CO- ordination with Q.C and Q.A fort smooth operation
- On time dispatch slip preparation and submission to Finance
- On time GRN preparation and submission to Finance
- 100% inventory reconciliation in empro with respect to physical Inventory
-Medical Insurance of 3 lac for Family (Including 6 persons )[ Employee + Spouse + 2 children + parents]
- Those who are in Factory Neermana will be provided transportation from Rewari and Bhiwadi ( It depends on the working in the general shift only from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm)
Sr. Merchandiser with Japanese languageID:1167260,000 INR ~ 100,000 INROthers
■Replacement Position／Joining date is beginning of August
- Responsible for processing orders independently from acceptance till shipment
- Follow up the planning/production/shipment to moves on time
- Check the production plan and make the necessary adjustment with the factory based on the production capacity and material supply
- Report the result in the specified format
- Ensure quality execution of orders up to shipment the goods maintaining OTS
- Prepare all kind of production samples such as size set sample, shipment sample before dead line of buyer requirement and Maintain Fabric, Accessories booking and in-house on time
- Representative of garment production team towards their customer in India.
- Check the material delivery status and take action in case any problem occurs.
- Interpret / Translate to support communication between Japanese and Local technical persons
PPC – Engineer (FIFO)ID:1167125,000 INR ~ 35,000 INRManesar
Replacement Position / Reporting to Sr. Engineer
1. Maintaining of FIFO system for dispatch of material
2. Trolley maintenance with repair and consumables & modification
3. Clearance of hold/old material in FG area
4. Receipt of empty trolleys and shifting on FG area location
5. Control on production loss due to un-availability of trolleys on production lines
6. Maintaining of record of line loss due to trolley shortage and do analysis with countermeasure
7. Calculation of trolleys requirement as per production plan fluctuation
8. Record and keeping of spares parts of obsolete models in proper manner with identification
-Meal / Transportation
- Monthly Attendance Award: 100%Attendance=+1500Rs
* Yearly Attendance Award also *
- overtime pay
QA/QC EngineerID:1166730,000 INR ~ 40,000 INRGujarat
Expanding Position / Report to Manager
Perform Various Task as Company Representative in the Area
Factory Audit Ability from End to End Process of Manufacturing
Co-ordination with Gurgaon Office and Bangkok Head Office Internal Team
Co-ordination with External Team such as Factory & Logistic Agents
Ceramic Product Defect Rectification, Correction & Prevention Activities
Supplier Mapping as per Client Requirement
Ensure Quality Standard by Pre-Shipment Inspection
Witness Shipment Container Loading to Ensure 0% Breakage
Company Related work in Assigned Area
Provide the end to end solution analysis by identifying process constraints, business impacts
and new opportunities which may have in the future
Monitor that all requirements and developments will comply with applicable standard
regulations and audit requirements by coordinating with related parties both internal and
Create and maintain process workflow and data flow which can be understandable by all
Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Variable Bonus
- Medical , Insurance
Research Associate executive ID:1167055,000 INR ~ 65,000 INRBangalore
Level Junior/Middle, Location of the job Bangalore – YIL HQ, Reporting to CTO, Name of the function Research Associate, New position
1. Identify, evaluate, recommend and transfer mature technologies pertaining to existing or new product lines
2. Capable of Conceptual design from the description or requirement
3. Technical support for project procurement
4. Creation of process Layout/ Design, Part and process Data Preparation and Review.
5. Study, understand and prepare internal action plans to execute projects
6. Identifies risks preemptively, initiates and implements mitigation measures to ensure project and team goals.
7. build prototypes on a variety of mechanical engineering (typically hydraulics) and electrical, electronic topics related to the project
Production Engineering - Ass. ManagerID:1164450,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRNeemrana
■Expanding／Report to Manager in Production Engineering
Production Engineering department：4 Employee (1 is Manager, They require the person under Manager)
New Line set up of...
- Maeching & Assembly section
- New Module
- How to increase productivity & Capacity
- Auto CAD-2D specially (Design Jig & Fixture), etc.
- Bonus : 1 month
Quality Assurance - EngineerID:1166043,750 INR ~ 65,416 INRGurgaon
■Report to Head of Department
- Handling Customer Complaint & Warranty Complaint
- Problem Solving by visiting & Joint analysis @ customer end
- Supporting Department activities
- Communication with Internal & External
- Receive audit from customer
- 5W1H report preparation & report to customer
- Conduct process audit & product audit
- Bonus as per company norms
- Food facility
- Mobile facility
- Mediclaim policy for 3~5 members; Insurance for employee
Engineer-Quality ControlID:1164033,333 ~ 41,666 Gujarat
■New position/Report to Plant Manager(Indian, 40 years old, can speak Japanese)
- Working in Quality Control at warehouse in Gujarat
- Manage 2 quality inspection staff.
- Have communicate with the customer(Maruti Suzuki)
-Meal (they have canteen)
Group Leader - Maintenance / PEID:1164145,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRBangalore, Gujarat
Expanding Position . Reports to Deputy Manager
-Maintenance of Panasonic welding robots, MIG, TIG, SPM, CNC bender and press m/c.
-Planning & executing of proactive maintenance.
-Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment.
-Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
-Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment.
-Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot (Panasonic Robots & Panasonic power source).
-Experience in trouble shooting and equipment maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and robotics problems on automated equipment.
-PLC programming experience highly desirable (Mitsubishi Q-series and FX-series) .
-Maintenance of utility equipment like as ac, air washer, cooling tower, air compressor,ACB,VCB ect.
-Responsible for spare parts management & procurements.
-Analysis of breakdown of machine starting from root cause problem to give best possible solution.
-Responsible for 5S, Kaizen
Social security participation such as PF
- Retirement money
- Commuter bus-
- Canteen ( Snack & Lunch )
- Uniforms supply
- Wedding celebration money
**Hotel expense will be paid by company for the first week of joining the company