12 Jobs for IT found
Sitecore DeveloperID:1137645,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRGurgaon
The Senior Developer Sitecore 8/9 with minimum 2-4 years’ experience will participate in all
aspects of application development including Multisite/ Multilingual/Workflow/Solr
Search/Pipeline and customization.
• Strong working knowledge of best practices, development standards to manage
performance and scalability of the CMS application, and ability to work with Team and
manage CMS performance issues and dependencies.
• Develop and maintain templates and module approach on the Sitecore.
Product ManagerID:1168066,000 INR ~ 83,000 INRGurgaon, Others
Position Type- New
Reports to - MD
No. Of opening- 1
Industry type- Health Supplement
- Product development.
- Product evaluation.
- Market research.
- Explaining about products to the members and handling all kind of queries.
- Knowledge of product functioning/ implication and updating manuals.
- New product as well as existing product handling.
- Bonus : Diwali & Christmas
- Medical : Yes
- Over time : Yes
- Food : Yes
- Transportation : Only for business trips
- Accommodation : No
- Other facility :
CAD-CAE Engineer - Executive ID:1166950,000 INR ~ 65,000 INRBangalore
Job Title : CAD-CAE Engineer, New Position, No team handling experience required, Reporting to Chief Technical Officer
1. Conceptual design from he description of requirement
2. Study, understand and prepare internal action plans to execute projects
3. Support Current and New product design & development projects in the area of CAE simulations and validation of components and subsystems.
4. Perform hand calculations to verify with software results and develop templates for force/moment distribution calculations.
5. Perform optimization studies for various loads and boundary conditions.
6. Prepare methodology documents, best practices for carrying out FEA, provide design improvement recommendations.
7. Prepare detailed reports, present it in design reviews
8. Collaborate with product design engineers to understand the design guidelines and provide quick and easy design solutions based on FEA studies
Senior Security OperationsID:11649100,000 INR ~ 120,000 INRChennai
Job Title: Senior Security Operations, Reports to Chief technical officer, leading 4 people under, New Position
Key Responsibilities include:
Perform analysis of security related application & infrastructure logs to identify potential threats and attacks
Understand product use cases and provide pro-active security solutions to develop secure network infrastructure
Develop custom scripts for analysis, anomaly detection and monitoring purposes
Perform regular review of incidences resolved by operations team to identify potential issues
Review identified threats and vulnerabilities with respective product owners to establish plan of action and timelines for remediation
Create / review incident response plan, conduct drills and follow the same in case of any incident
Liaison with key stakeholders/senior management to review new risks arising from any incidents perform escalations based on severity of issue
Document, review and maintain SOC standard operating processes
Conduct all level of network security product testing like Sanity, system, integration, regression and acceptance testing
Ensure the overall quality of Security operations, Security Solutions audit and compliance of infrastructure
Provide support to other stake holders in terms of trouble shooting and remediation
Manage security certificates as needed
Provide on-call support and attend discussions with distributed teams in other time zones as needed
Japanese Language Translator_ BangaloreID:11591100,000 INR ~ 150,000 INRBangalore
Position- New/ Reports to- Delivery Manager( during project) / afterwards- Reports to Sales Head
- Should be part of support team and support the team in any translation, interpretation activity (from Japanese to
English and English to Japanese).
- Required to independently handle meetings, conferences and assist in translations as well as Interpretation over calls
Review Japanese documents
- Should take care of all troubleshooting tickets by providing the language and coordination related support on time.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with on-site team and off-site team for any troubleshooting.
- Should play a good team member, should report to management on time, should be ready to prepare any reports
which management requires.
- Should be customer focus.
- Should be part of organization initiatives.
- MEDICAL and INSURANCE
Automation QA Tester - GurgaonID:1130545,000 INR ~ 60,000 INRGurgaon
• With Experience in Selenium, WebTest, LoadTest/JMeter, SQL, Fiddler, Web based
Deployments, CI and CD
• Written and Spoken English
• Adept in Agile Methodology
• Preferably from a travel domain company such as IGT/MakemyTrip/Expedia
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - 5ID:1160575,000 INR ~ 85,000 INRChennai
Job Title: Senior Technical Product Owner, Reports to Chief technical officer, leading 4 people under, New position
Develop solutions using Machine Learning/Deep Learning and other advanced technologies to solve a variety of problems
Translate user stories and business requirements to technical solutions by building quick prototypes or proof of concepts with several business and technical stakeholder groups in both
internal and external organizations
Partner with leaders in the area and have insights to select off the shelf components vs building from the scratch
Convert the proof of concepts to production-grade solutions that can scale for hundreds of thousands of users
Be hands-on where required and lead from the front in following best practices in development and CI/CD methods
Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
Medical Reimbursement upto 2500 permonth
Medical Insurance : upto 2 Lakh
Senior Product Owner - 5ID:1160360,000 INR ~ 65,000 INRChennai
Job Title: Senior Technical Product Owner, Reports to Chief technical officer, leading 4 people under.
Work with the Chief Product Owner and stakeholders to help develop and evolve the overall product vision and prioritize product requirements
Manage and refine the product backlog, write user stories and perform release planning
Act as the voice of the customer in the design and development of telematics cloud software products. Elicit requirements, synthesize and document them to be prioritized
Perform user experience testing and continuously incorporate feedback from various channels into the product
Leverage data to provide information and drive product decisions
Work closely with development team, Scrum Master and participate in Scrum meetings
Articulate business and customer value to development team and use it to guide prioritization
Use Agile principles to align teams with effective communication and transparency
Collaborate with architects and business to come up with the best solution to enable product experiences
Adapt to changing priorities and accounting for the necessary adjustments
Medical Reimbursement upto 2500 permonth
Medical Insurance : upto 2 Lakh
Citrix Engineer / Citrix Administrator (Noida)ID:11360100,000 INR ~ 160,000 INRGurgaon
- Manage Support calls.
- Admin of Citrix Environment
- Migrate & Upgrade XenApp. Configure NetScaler
- Maintenance & administration of all backup systems.
- System back-ups & disaster recovery act.
- Powershell automation and configuration.
VR UI/UX Artist(Bangalore)ID:1090060,000 INR ~ 83,333 INRBangalore
■New Position / Report to Developers in the office in a broader perspective Andreas Eichert.
- Produce wireframes, test design assumptions and interaction plans. Establish the look of the user interface
- Work to ensure that the end-user has a seamless and intuitive experience, with a high degree of readability
- Create interfaces that look great and are as user-friendly as possible
- Create mockups and final art for the UI interfaces
- Work closely with designers and provide ideas on how to best convey information through the UI interface
- Work closely with programmers to ensure that the UI vision is implemented correctly