4 Jobs for IT found
Citrix Engineer / Citrix Administrator (Noida)ID:11360100,000 INR ~ 160,000 INRGurgaon
- Manage Support calls.
- Admin of Citrix Environment
- Migrate & Upgrade XenApp. Configure NetScaler
- Maintenance & administration of all backup systems.
- System back-ups & disaster recovery act.
- Powershell automation and configuration.
VR UI/UX Artist(Bangalore)ID:1090060,000 INR ~ 83,333 INRBangalore
■New Position / Report to Developers in the office in a broader perspective Andreas Eichert.
- Produce wireframes, test design assumptions and interaction plans. Establish the look of the user interface
- Work to ensure that the end-user has a seamless and intuitive experience, with a high degree of readability
- Create interfaces that look great and are as user-friendly as possible
- Create mockups and final art for the UI interfaces
- Work closely with designers and provide ideas on how to best convey information through the UI interface
- Work closely with programmers to ensure that the UI vision is implemented correctly
Data Operations AnalystID:1131475,000 INR ~ 100,000 INRChennai
- Work on customer files to resolve and enrich them using FullContact’s open identity graph.
- Perform data cleansing and mapping activities prior to feeding the customer input files into FullContact’s Data Pipeline
- Analyse data in intermediate pipeline steps and determine cleanup actions if required
- Manage the tools and processes around the creation of enriched data for our clients
- Test the customer deliverable s to ensure quality and consistency before delivery.
- Be a versatile player in startup organisation helping to create new service offerings and applications of data
- Attention to detail; ability to test, edit, fix errors and test product & data-sets
Senior Software EngineerID:11253100,000 INR ~ 170,000 INROthers
■ You will work closely with the group of dynamic engineers of FullContact, both in India and abroad, to chase down
programmatic challenges and day to day engineer-tasks.
■ Be part of the architectural design/modification and implementation of the company’s products.
■ Build robust APIs that can handle large volumes of live customer traffic
■ Design and implement scalable software/systems
■ Extend our high throughput search systems
■ Build automated unit and functional testing around features and systems
■ Work with a team to build super fast, scalable distributed systems
■ Work with a team to solve difficult problems and then successfully implement it
■ Work with Product management on understanding features
■ Responsible for reviewing current systems, presenting ideas for system improvements.
■ Engineers choose their rig!
■ Competitive salary based on
experience, contribution and/or skillset
■ 2%-12% of the annual salary as the
additional bonus every year
■ Complete one year, work from
anywhere for a month
■ Generous stock options as you grow
■ Health Insurance
■ 3 Week Minimum Vacation Policy
■ Opportunity to attend events of
national and international repute
■ 13 Paid holidays
■ Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
■ Dedicated pantry with hot/cold
beverages and snacks
■ We love flip flops
■ We love shorts and T-shirts too!
■ A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem.
■ Do you think you can contribute to the company beyond expectations? If yes, we have something. Work for a year, prove it and get Rs. 150,000/- per year for Paid, Paid Vacation. Enjoy two weeks extra off from work, roam around anywhere in the world (go completely off-grid during this period – no work at all!)
-Work remote for a month - from anywhere in the world!