189 Jobs for Other found
NPAP EngineerID:1168615,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRBawal
Replacement Position / Reporting to Manager
-Knowledge of Die Assembly ,Disassembly & general Maintenance
-Responsible for activities related with reusable parts (Reuse hydraulic Cyclinder,GF6 machine etc.)
-Knowledge of CNC & CAM Programming
-Awareness of Safety ,5'S, QCC,7QC tools
- Medical Insurance
- Transport from Rewari and Bhiwadi
- Diwali Bonus
General Manager ProjectsID:11684100,000 INR ~ 120,000 INRNeemrana
Job Title: General Manager Projects, New Position, Department: Electrical, Team Handling : 100 people
Reporting to: Director, Educational Qualifications: BTech /BE Electrical / Civil
Work Experience: 12 Years in the role of Electrical contractor, Location: Neemrana
Roles and Responsibilities Responsible for Erection and Commissioning of electrical Projects at Site level.
Responsible for Project Scheduling, Control and Monitoring.
Will be responsible for getting the Project completed within Timelines, Cost and Quality Parameters.
Responsible for Contract Management and Monitoring at Site Level.
Responsible for Driving HSE&S Initiatives at Site level during Project Stage.
Ensure Civil, Electrical and Other Necessary Jobs completed at Site within defined criterias.
Accountable for Transmission and Distribution line (ROW) Setup
Will seek approvals from Govt. Agencies and Other Regulatory Authorities at Site Level for smooth execution and commissioning Of Project.
Create checklists for Site Review or Inspection.
Japanese Interpreter/TranslatorID:1156975,000 INR ~ 141,666 INRBangalore
■Expanding Position／Report to Japanese person／Number of Hiring: 2
Interpretation > Translation
- Interpret in Meeting with internal/client(English⇔Japanese)
- Translate documents from Employee/HQ (English⇔Japanese)
- Translate documents for Client (Japanese→English)
- Business Trip in pan India (Mainly Delhi & Mumbai)
Accounting with Japanese LanguageID:11142100,000 INR ~ 200,000 INRGurgaon
■New Position／Report to MD
※Background of this hiring: It will be needed to report Accounting tasks to Japanese MD shortly
Support Communicate between Japanese MD & Accounting Staff
Inform Accounting situation to Japanese MD in Japanese
- PL, BS report
- Annual, Quarter report
- Taxation (GST GST Return,, Sales tax, Income Tax, TDS, TDS Return and Service tax)
- Medical Insurance
働く環境抜群！！【日系物流企業の引っ越しサポート】ID:1168325,000 USD ~ 25,000 USDGurgaon
Sitecore DeveloperID:1137645,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRGurgaon
The Senior Developer Sitecore 8/9 with minimum 2-4 years’ experience will participate in all
aspects of application development including Multisite/ Multilingual/Workflow/Solr
Search/Pipeline and customization.
• Strong working knowledge of best practices, development standards to manage
performance and scalability of the CMS application, and ability to work with Team and
manage CMS performance issues and dependencies.
• Develop and maintain templates and module approach on the Sitecore.
CA Article TraineeID:1159510,000 INR ~ 10,000 INRGurgaon
- Ensuring compliance of various laws (TDS, GST, PF, ESI ) on a regular basis for Individual and Companies. This will involve preparation of requisite data and filling of challans/returns.
- Reviews of specific assignment for clients ensuring compliance s of Companies Act and other laws.
- Preparation of data and getting the audit conducted for clients from independent auditor (GST, Statutory and Tax audits) . This will involve preparation of audit schedules and statements.
- Preparation of books in accounting software (Tally & SAP) for clients on a regular basis.
- Based on specific assignment, exposure provided to Indirect taxation, Direct taxation and Company secretary works.
To get exposure of working with German MNC
Jr. Executive PPC (Dispatch & Store)ID:1144625,000 INR ~ 32,000 INRNeemrana
Expanding Position / Report to Dy. General Manager
- GRN preparation in Empro
- Dispatch preparation in Empro
- Job work document preparation
- Inventory reconciliation in Empro
- Raw material issuence in Empro
- CO- ordination with Q.C and Q.A fort smooth operation
- On time dispatch slip preparation and submission to Finance
- On time GRN preparation and submission to Finance
- 100% inventory reconciliation in empro with respect to physical Inventory
-Medical Insurance of 3 lac for Family (Including 6 persons )[ Employee + Spouse + 2 children + parents]
- Those who are in Factory Neermana will be provided transportation from Rewari and Bhiwadi ( It depends on the working in the general shift only from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm)
Researcher - ExecutiveID:1167630,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRGurgaon
■Expanding Position／Report to Research Manager
- Translate business objectives into research steps
- Identify and collect relevant data points for Automotive OEMs and suppliers
- Consistently exercise independent judgement and discretion in research matters
- Maintain a PR presence for the business within appropriate external arenas, for example, trade shows, media interact and exhibitions
- Prepare and submit regular reports for Top suppliers through primary research
- Collect information about New suppliers across the globe
- Develop and analyze the source for Vehicle sales and production and market
- Gather Market intelligence about new model launches and OEMs plant details
- Assist Research department and overseas team for reports and exhibition
- Proactively informed about changes in regulation norms
- Assist research team for News and PR activity
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
【in case of Japanese speaker】
in addition of above tasks
- Translate research documents from HQ
- Translate research documents for client
- Communicate between Local staffs and Japan HQ / Japanese client
- Medical Insurance
- Family Insurance
※No over time
※provide 30% Hike from current CTC
※Salary depends on candidates, especially Japanese speaker
Operation ExecutiveID:1168130,000 INR ~ 35,000 INRDelhi
Expanding position / Reporting to Manager
- Once the customs duty is finalised we update same to consignee for the duty payment.
- Coordinating with the shipping line/ co loader for the shipment arrival.
- We had over the shipment docs to our customs broker, and coordinate with them on the customs clearance process.
- Also providing shipment docs to our customs broker for preparing import check list.
- Providing import check list to consignee for his approval. After receiving approval they confirm same to our customs broker to submit the data in customs for generating bill of entry.
- Coordinating with shipping line for the debit note and IGM details. Accordingly we pay against the debit note and receive delivery order from them upon arrival of shipment at destination port.
- Sending pre alert docs to consignee once received from overseas office.
- At the time of customers examinations we coordinate with our customs broker staff to check the cargo condition.
- In between they keep on updating consignee of the shipment progress on regular basis.
- They coordinate with the consignee for the delivery schedule of the shipment, after their confirmation we move the shipment to consignee place.
- Prepare debit note of the shipment and send it along with the post shipment docs to consignee.
- Follow up with the customer for payment.
- Same time filing HBL manifestation with the shipping line.
- After the completion of customs clearance, we prepare to arrange transport as per the cargo volume/ dimensions.
- After our transport reaches at consignee place we confirm with them about the cargo situation at the time of offloading cargo at their premises.
Conveyance reimbursement: Available as per company policy
Medical/Insurance benefit: Available from ICICI Lombard.