21 Jobs for Bangalore found
Japanese Interpreter/TranslatorID:1156975,000 INR ~ 141,666 INRBangalore
■Expanding Position／Report to Japanese person／Number of Hiring: 2
Interpretation > Translation
- Interpret in Meeting with internal/client(English⇔Japanese)
- Translate documents from Employee/HQ (English⇔Japanese)
- Translate documents for Client (Japanese→English)
- Business Trip in pan India (Mainly Delhi & Mumbai)
Research Associate executive ID:1167055,000 INR ~ 65,000 INRBangalore
Level Junior/Middle, Location of the job Bangalore – YIL HQ, Reporting to CTO, Name of the function Research Associate, New position
1. Identify, evaluate, recommend and transfer mature technologies pertaining to existing or new product lines
2. Capable of Conceptual design from the description or requirement
3. Technical support for project procurement
4. Creation of process Layout/ Design, Part and process Data Preparation and Review.
5. Study, understand and prepare internal action plans to execute projects
6. Identifies risks preemptively, initiates and implements mitigation measures to ensure project and team goals.
7. build prototypes on a variety of mechanical engineering (typically hydraulics) and electrical, electronic topics related to the project
CAD-CAE Engineer - Executive ID:1166950,000 INR ~ 65,000 INRBangalore
Job Title : CAD-CAE Engineer, New Position, No team handling experience required, Reporting to Chief Technical Officer
1. Conceptual design from he description of requirement
2. Study, understand and prepare internal action plans to execute projects
3. Support Current and New product design & development projects in the area of CAE simulations and validation of components and subsystems.
4. Perform hand calculations to verify with software results and develop templates for force/moment distribution calculations.
5. Perform optimization studies for various loads and boundary conditions.
6. Prepare methodology documents, best practices for carrying out FEA, provide design improvement recommendations.
7. Prepare detailed reports, present it in design reviews
8. Collaborate with product design engineers to understand the design guidelines and provide quick and easy design solutions based on FEA studies
Sales - Manager/Senior ManagerID:11663180,000 INR ~ 250,000 INRBangalore
■Replacement Position／Report to National Manager in Sales and After Sales
- Business Plan Achievement: Achieve Sales target as well as After Sales target and ensure correct product-mix availability and spares availability for the same.
- Entire team management at region level including 3S facility
- AR Control: Ensure AR norms are within control and timely collections from customers for smooth cash flow.
- Internal Governance meeting with support departments: Conduct regular meetings and cordial relations with Support departments (service, logistics, accounts, marketing and others concerned) on pending issues and ensure time-bound closure for smooth functioning.
- Network Expansion / Retention: Understand market and trade by regular market visit to ensure and improve trade visibility and confidence to guide and monitor Sales & After Sales force for retention strategies for achieving targeted network expansion norms.
- Market Visits: Understand market and trade by regular market visit to ensure and improve trade visibility and confidence.
- Trade Opportunities & Market Development Strategy: Identify trade opportunity by extracting desired business share from the list of identified competitors & partners.
- Preparation of annual sales & after sales target and achievement.
- Timely support to sales and after sales force as and when required.
- Manage entire after sales business including parts sales, service income, contract ratio as per the defined targets.
- Coordination with Operation team for timely delivery of the order.
- Ensure right product delivery from Product & Marketing team and keep a thorough knowledge of new product development.
- Timely recruitment of required manpower at region level.
- Supporting Regional Manager in developing business strategies.
- Evaluation of Market trends and providing Monthly projections.
- Tracking Competitors’ new field initiatives.
- Supporting and guiding the Sales & Service Engineers wherever required.
- Ensure smooth and timely cross functional communication between sales, operation & after sales function.
- Increment: once in a year (every April)
- Medical Insurance
- Over time: There is Compensatory holiday
- Sales Incentive: Many options
- Opportunity to go to Japan & Europe
Sales Executive@BangaloreID:1166125,000 ~ 37,500 Bangalore
- Following sales strategies
- Achieving the sales targets
- Develop new business opportunities
- Prepare monthly sales report
- Generating new business
- Following Customer Engagement Strategy
- Maintaining productive and professional relationships with customer accounts
- Preparing monthly sales report (MSR)
Conveyance reimbursement: Available as per company policy
Medical/Insurance benefit: Available from ICICI Lombard.
Finance & AccountingID:11654150,000 INR ~ 300,000 INRBangalore
■New Position／Report to Japanese person
This position handle all Finance & Accounting in the company
- Accounts receivable management
- Accounts payable management
- Inventory control
- Fixed assets management
- Software management
- Cost management
- Expense management
- Monthly performance management
- Non-consolidated account settlement business
- Cash accounting management
- Bill management
- Securities management
- Debt Guarantee Management
- Loan management
- Borrowing management
- Corporate bond management
- Derivative transaction management
- Foreign currency transaction management
- Money management
- IPO（Initial Public Offering）
- Capital policy
- Stock Option
- Medical Insurance
Group Leader - Maintenance / PEID:1164145,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRBangalore, Gujarat
Expanding Position . Reports to Deputy Manager
-Maintenance of Panasonic welding robots, MIG, TIG, SPM, CNC bender and press m/c.
-Planning & executing of proactive maintenance.
-Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment.
-Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
-Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment.
-Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot (Panasonic Robots & Panasonic power source).
-Experience in trouble shooting and equipment maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and robotics problems on automated equipment.
-PLC programming experience highly desirable (Mitsubishi Q-series and FX-series) .
-Maintenance of utility equipment like as ac, air washer, cooling tower, air compressor,ACB,VCB ect.
-Responsible for spare parts management & procurements.
-Analysis of breakdown of machine starting from root cause problem to give best possible solution.
-Responsible for 5S, Kaizen
Social security participation such as PF
- Retirement money
- Commuter bus-
- Canteen ( Snack & Lunch )
- Uniforms supply
- Wedding celebration money
**Hotel expense will be paid by company for the first week of joining the company
Japanese Language Translator_ BangaloreID:11591100,000 INR ~ 150,000 INRBangalore
Position- New/ Reports to- Delivery Manager( during project) / afterwards- Reports to Sales Head
- Should be part of support team and support the team in any translation, interpretation activity (from Japanese to
English and English to Japanese).
- Required to independently handle meetings, conferences and assist in translations as well as Interpretation over calls
Review Japanese documents
- Should take care of all troubleshooting tickets by providing the language and coordination related support on time.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with on-site team and off-site team for any troubleshooting.
- Should play a good team member, should report to management on time, should be ready to prepare any reports
which management requires.
- Should be customer focus.
- Should be part of organization initiatives.
- MEDICAL and INSURANCE
Sales Engineer - Bangalore ID:1163285,000 INR ~ 95,000 INRBangalore
Replacement position / Report to Regional Manager/
・Team size : 5 member ※No need to handle any member
- Maintain existing business and identify new opportunities at Private & Government customers – to increase sales.
- Generate New Leads from potential customers and convert to customers
- Collection of Payments.
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly &Annual Sales targets with adequate profitability.
- Report Monthly Sales.
- Conduct sales meetings and Training to Sales associates, Channel partners and DSEs.
Senior Engineer - Big Data ID:11377100,000 INR ~ 150,000 INRBangalore
New position/ Reports to US client
Roles and Responsibilities
• Serve as a lead in Operations team, and operating key aspects of infrastructure services
including security, capacity planning, availability, and performance.
• Co-ordinate shift, rotation with teams in different geographical areas.
• Create procedures/run books for operational and security aspects of platform.
• Improve infrastructure by developing and improving automation tools
Provide advanced business and engineering support services to end users:
• Gather business details
• Lead other admins and platform engineers through design and implementation decisions to achieve
balance between strategic design and tactical needs
• Research and deploy new tools and frameworks to build a sustainable big data platform
• Assist with creating programs for training and onboarding for new end users
• Lead Agile/Kanban workflows and team process work
• Troubleshoot issues to resolve problems
• Provide status updates to Operations product owner and stakeholders
• Track all details in the issue tracking system (JIRA)
• Provide issue review and triage problems for new service/support requests
• Use DevOps automation tools, including Jenkins build jobs
• Fulfill any ad-hoc data or report request queries from different functional groups.
• On call for 2 nd or 3 rd shifts