11 Jobs for Gujarat found
Account Manager/DM/ AMID:11079110,000 INR ~ 140,000 INRGujarat
Expanding / Report to Department Head( Japanese )
<Main Duties and Responsibilities>
- Responsible for the following financial management functions;
- Knowledge Of Accounting Procedure,
- Balance sheet.
- Taxations , Foreign Remittance
- Finance Procedure & Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of Commercial Dispute Settlement.
- Knowledge of cost analysis, Ability of Co-ordination with various financial Institution& Govt Office.
- Ability of auditing of Company's Finance & Accounts.
- Knowledge of Commercial Laws, Verification of Suppliers and buyers list.
- GST Knowledge. (Excise / Sale Tax / Service Tax / Custom).
- Medical Insurance
Sr. Associate / Associate ID:1126422,000 INR ~ 30,000 INRGujarat
Replacement Position / Report to SCM Head
-As per Customer Requirements materials timely dispatch & deliver
-Make invoice in Sap& tally
-Maruti Externet side upload bin card & unload card
-Customer day wise bin colour Maintain
-Governments E-way bill make.
-Daily basis check customer DI & Nagar& NDI schedule
- Shift time dispatch materials SRV check in Externet
-Spool File generate.
-Team Manpower Heading.
-Kanban system monitoring
-Daily Basis SRV & MIS report Make
-FG area FIFO Maintain.
-AS per Production Requirements Empty trolley Line feeding heading
-Timely Vehicle arrange loading & unloading
-RGP & NRGP Make.
Assistant Manager: Tool RoomID:1096645,000 INR ~ 50,000 INRGujarat
The role will be responsible to lead the Tool Room functions for the manufacturing facility.
Good Knowledge of the injection moulds and EBM molds.
Hand on experience on tool room machines e.g. Lathe, Surface grinder radial drilling.
Handling breakdown maintenance of molds and coordinate with production department for PM
adherence & improvements in Molds and Tool Up time.
Monitor consumption of spares and ensure availability of critical spares for molds and tool room
Identifying the area for improvement in terms of cycle time, analysing data and making action plan
(Long Term & Short Term) for the same & execution of action.
Resource planning as per plant requirement (short term and long term) Man power, Machine &
Adherence to Monthly departmental objectives / KPI tracking and making action plan.
Ensure Safe Environment in Dept.
Drive The Autonomous Maintenances Culture in
Deployment of system ISO 9001-2015 & Customer specific requirement in work area.
Any other assignments that will be given from time to time.
According to company policy
【大手日系IT】オンサイトプロジェクトマネージャーID:11236140,000 INR ~ 150,000 INRGujarat
- FRRO , ビザサポート
Warehouse Assistant Manager(Gujarat)ID:1123035,000 INR ~ 40,000 INRGujarat
■New Position Expanding business in Gujarat / Report to Indian Manager in Gujarat
・New Warehouse Business in Gujarat , Start on February 2019
- Manage and monitoring warehouse members
- Plan and checking warehouse process , Inventory control
- Report to Gujarat Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse service for Japanese Automotive company(Suzuki , Honda)
- Business Development to get new client
- PF/ Others allowances.
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Insurance
Sales Executive / Assist Manager(Ahmedabad)ID:1119560,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRGujarat
■Report to Indian Manager 38 years old
- Visit Client side to explain product
- Follow up excising client
- Prepare sales documents and estimate
- To get New client , Answer inquiry
- Bonus MAX 1 month
- Twice a year incentive
- Claim for sales
Associate Maintenance – MachineID:1088620,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRGujarat
Expanding / Report to Group Leader
-Maintenance of Panasonic welding robots, MIG, TIG, SPM, CNC bender and press m/c.
-Planning & executing of proactive maintenance
-Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and
make adjustments to automated production equipment.
-Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
-Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated
-Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot(Panasonic Robots & Panasonic power
-Experience in trouble shooting and equipment maintenance of electrical, mechanical,
pneumatic, hydraulic and robotics problems on automated equipment
-PLC programming experience highly desirable (Mitsubishi Q-series and FX-series) .
-Maintenance of utility equipment like as ac, air washer, cooling tower, air compressor
-Responsible for spare parts management & procurements
-Analysis of breakdown of machine starting from root cause problem to give best possible
-Responsible for 5S, Kaizen
Production- Associate ID:1057220,000 ~ 23,000 Gujarat
-Teaching and Programing Knowledge on Fanuc, Panasonic Moto Man Mig welding robots.
Senior Associates - ProductionID:1065329,000 ~ 35,000 Gujarat
Manages the Production Planning functions, including execution of the master production schedule
and maximizing plant resources to meet demand. Organizes and coordinates various sections of
manufacturing. Follows up performance against estimates.
Manages effective and service-oriented planning functions to ensure that correct procedures are
established and adhered to for achieving the maximum return possible on customer orders while
continually improving responsiveness, reliability, and service.
Oversee the purchasing and material planning functions in the planning and procurement of raw
materials, equipment, tooling, purchased parts, supplies and services as required to execute the
Instrumental in continuous improvement activities through research, benchmarking, and
identification of improved methods or tools to increase efficiency.
May audit inventory transactions and data entry of daily cycle counts.
Reviews and analyze reports, records and directives, and confers with managers/supervisors to
obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress,
and problems encountered
Provides the departmental quality objectives and incorporation to the MIS reports with coordination
of QA team of the company.
Performs tasks where the ability to identify, define and make recommendations for
quality control issues may be required.
Prepares and administers on-time delivery of employee performance review by effectively
communicating work performance standards and setting realistic goals.
Production - Assistant Manager ID:1095660,000 ~ 80,000 Gujarat
expanding / Report to Dy Manager
-Ensure production activities satisfy internal and external customer demands.
- Maintain a safe, non-hazardous, non-threatening work environment.
- Ensure compliance to strict quality standard.
- Coordinate maintenance support for production activities.
- Identifies, isolates and corrects equipment malfunctions.
- Investigate and propose long term operating, safety, cost, and quality improvements.
- Train, motivate, and discipline employees as necessary.
- Perform annual performance reviews.
- Responsible for shift hiring and staffing; must maintain adequate staffing and employee skill sets to achieve company objectives.
-Promotes and follows all safety guidelines and procedures.