5 Jobs for Noida found
Sr. Finance Executive/ Assistant Manager ID:1154250,000 INR ~ 60,000 INRNoida
GST Return filing
TDS Return filing
Form 16 A, Preparation of Income tax assessments
Preparation of Balance Sheet / MIS/Customers aging/Vendor Analysis
Managing Audits - Statutory/intern/cost/tax aduits
General accounting, prepaid/provisioning
Bank reconciliations/Cash flow projections/ECB loan/working capital loan
Co-ordination with Banks - Forward contracts/MTM
Budget Vs Actual comparison
Team Leader ProductionID:1089118,000 INR ~ 22,000 INRNoida
1. Know company’s Safety instructions and 3S activities.
2. To provide subordinates with the proper training for both Scheduled and On-Job training activities.
3. Responsible to ensure respective section are meeting company’s objective target
4. Ensure all operations are done as per related documented procedure.
5. Supervise your staff to ensure they meet important production deadlines.
6. Ensure all the machines/equipment’s are maintained at the best level.
7. Update daily achievement on Line objective board.
8. Active participation and contribution in process improvement activities.
9. To utilize machine and manpower at optimum efficiency.
10. Ensure all controlled documents are being maintained accordingly.
11. In an event of abnormalities arises, responsible to ensure set up & Operators are following instructions as per Abnormalities Procedure.
12. You must
13. must understand specifically how the equipment works to produce specific products, how workers should interact with the equipment, which safety precautions to take.
14. Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities such as WI, SOP etc.
15. Propose management to implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
16. Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Engineer immediately.
- Bonus(8.33% on basic Diwali)
- Attendance bonus (1000 RS every once only in case of 0 leaves taken)
- OT:-120 rs per hour(minimum 2 hours)
- Canteen:-40% employee will pay 60 % company)
- Uniform and shoes provided by company
Purchase - Section OfficerID:1140155,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRNoida
Expanding / Report to Manager
1. Monitoring the purchase activities & team
2. New Vendor sourcing, negotiation & selections specially for General maintenance and Capex items
3. New Vendor Development activities
4. Material planning & on time procurement
5. Inventory control - maintaining optimum level of inventory for production
6. Supply chain management
7. Demand forecasting & planning
8. Cost saving
9. Cross Functional co-ordination
10. periodic reviews and reporting to the management
11. leading the team / team motivation to achieve the KPI
Japanese Language Interpreter/Admn. ExecutiveID:1137170,000 INR ~ 100,000 INRNoida
Replacement / Report to Head of Department ( Indian* N1 Japanese Speaker ) and Japanese
-Provides translation and administrative support to Chairman.
-Works closely with the Executive on highly confidential matters that may include interacting with senior corporate executives and local, national and international officials.
-Screens telephone calls and handles or re-routes as appropriate (independently handles a significant number of inquiries).
-Coordinates calendar for the Executive and department management.
-Prepares correspondence and reports in Japanese and English as needed.
-Translates confidential e-mail and other written documentation from Japanese to English, and English to Japanese as needed.
-Interprets in-person and video conference meetings as needed.
-Schedules internal and external meetings, including international conference calls and video conferences.
-Coordinates and prepares various arrangements such as travel, expats and guest’s management.
- Handles administrative work (visa, Membership renewal etc).
Agriculture and management expertsID:10369~ 5,000,000 INRGurgaon, Bangalore, Manesar, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Bawal, Chennai, Neemrana, Noida, Biwadhi, Rotak, Dubai, Others
Work experience in a foreign country * of 3 years or more
※ The above, "foreign country" refers to a country other than your own nationality.
Years of similar work experience: see above. It is desirable to have experience in developing countries.