6 Jobs for Noida found
Sales & Marketing-OfficerID:1173725,000 INR ~ 35,000 INRNoida
■Expanding Position/Report to Assistant GM
■No. of team: 2
■Sales(B to B)
- Acquisition of new clients
- Correspondence to request for quotation
- Acts as initial contact and liaison between customers
- Develop a long term written strategy (including cost accounting and Bills of materials) with the corporate mandate and ensure the strategy is well communicated to other sales members covering service accounts for alignment in meeting objectives
- Prepare professional reports, presentations and cost models to present his/her customers
- Shuttle Bus
Painting-OfficerID:1174025,000 INR ~ 35,000 INRNoida
- As responsible for the entire business, manage the entire process, staff, plans and track records.
- Works with other personnel to find out the actual root cause & take proper measures to avoid the reoccurrence of quality problems.
- Proposals and initiatives to improve quality
- Negotiations with paint and equipment
- Shuttle Bus
Maintenance Supervisor (Technical) ID:1173920,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRNoida
Maintenance & utility department
- Look after Machine breakdowns,machine replacement,robot functiong
- Look after utility(RO,Compressor)
- Operation & maintenance of following areas:-
- Injection moulding machines (17 nos)
- Paint shop
- L.t/h.t panels
- Diesel generator
- Compressors (screw type 4 nos.)
- Air conditioning
- Hsd yard
- Documentation: all daily & monthly report, spare management.
- Make the report of .kaizen, suggestion, 5s.why-why analysis.
- Shuttle Bus
Quality Control OfficerID:1081828 INR ~ 34 INRNoida, Others
• Responsible for Incoming parts Quality.
• Continuous improvement through regularly scheduled supplier assessment and supplier corrective action system.
• Conducting the supplier audits for minimise complaints and improve supplier rating.
• Maintain Incoming Quality and monthly Supplier PPM.
• Works with supplier personnel to find out the actual root cause & take proper measures to avoid the reoccurrence of quality problems.
• Continuously Improving Process through Kaizen & Poka-Yoke.
• Handling of new part development and PPAP documentation such as MSA, FMEA, CONTROL PLAN and ISO/TS quality system for the same.
• Responsible for Daily Red Bin Meeting/Morning Meeting.
• Participate in Monthly Review Meeting.
• Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
• Supports production Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
• Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans.
• Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
IT Engineer/ExecutiveID:1172635,833 ~ 40,000 Noida
■Replacement position/ ■Report to Manager - HR
To provide complete solution for implementation and management of IT policies and smooth Running of factory
- Implementation of Network Security
- Implementation of Data Security of Server
- Implement Internet Usages Structure / IP base Policy for Every User. ( Web Filtering, Application Filtering, Content Filtering)
- Implement “Video Conferencing System”
- Implement Backup Solution
- Card Authentication System on Canon Printer Machine
- Implement Fully Domain Environment (Including User rights Policy)
- EPABX (Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange) - Configuration of DID (Direct Inward Dialing)
- Take care of CCTV (Monitoring, Outside Access, Recording Mode)
- P.A(public address system) System management
- Data protection Management
Agriculture and management expertsID:10369~ 5,000,000 INRGurgaon, Bangalore, Manesar, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Bawal, Chennai, Neemrana, Noida, Biwadhi, Rotak, Dubai, Others
Work experience in a foreign country * of 3 years or more
※ The above, "foreign country" refers to a country other than your own nationality.
Years of similar work experience: see above. It is desirable to have experience in developing countries.