4 Jobs for Noida found
Quality Control OfficerID:1081828 INR ~ 34 INRNoida, Others
• Responsible for Incoming parts Quality.
• Continuous improvement through regularly scheduled supplier assessment and supplier corrective action system.
• Conducting the supplier audits for minimise complaints and improve supplier rating.
• Maintain Incoming Quality and monthly Supplier PPM.
• Works with supplier personnel to find out the actual root cause & take proper measures to avoid the reoccurrence of quality problems.
• Continuously Improving Process through Kaizen & Poka-Yoke.
• Handling of new part development and PPAP documentation such as MSA, FMEA, CONTROL PLAN and ISO/TS quality system for the same.
• Responsible for Daily Red Bin Meeting/Morning Meeting.
• Participate in Monthly Review Meeting.
• Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
• Supports production Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
• Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans.
• Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
Maintenance Supervisor (Technical) ID:1160720,000 INR ~ 25,000 INRNoida
Maintenance & utility department
• Look after Machine breakdowns, machine replacement, robot function
• Look after utility(RO, Compressor)
• Operation & maintenance of following areas:-
• Injection moulding machines (17 no’s)
• Paint shop
• L.t/h.t panels
• Diesel generator
• Compressors (screw type 4 nos.)
• Air conditioning
• Hsd yard
• Documentation: all daily & monthly report, spare management.
• Make the report of .kaizen, suggestion, 5s.why-why analysis.
Purchase - Section OfficerID:1140155,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRNoida
Expanding / Report to Manager
1. Monitoring the purchase activities & team
2. New Vendor sourcing, negotiation & selections specially for General maintenance and Capex items
3. New Vendor Development activities
4. Material planning & on time procurement
5. Inventory control - maintaining optimum level of inventory for production
6. Supply chain management
7. Demand forecasting & planning
8. Cost saving
9. Cross Functional co-ordination
10. periodic reviews and reporting to the management
11. leading the team / team motivation to achieve the KPI
Agriculture and management expertsID:10369~ 5,000,000 INRGurgaon, Bangalore, Manesar, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Bawal, Chennai, Neemrana, Noida, Biwadhi, Rotak, Dubai, Others
Work experience in a foreign country * of 3 years or more
※ The above, "foreign country" refers to a country other than your own nationality.
Years of similar work experience: see above. It is desirable to have experience in developing countries.