6 Jobs for Noida found
Purchase - Section OfficerID:1140155,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRNoida
Expanding / Report to Manager
1. Monitoring the purchase activities & team
2. New Vendor sourcing, negotiation & selections specially for General maintenance and Capex items
3. New Vendor Development activities
4. Material planning & on time procurement
5. Inventory control - maintaining optimum level of inventory for production
6. Supply chain management
7. Demand forecasting & planning
8. Cost saving
9. Cross Functional co-ordination
10. periodic reviews and reporting to the management
11. leading the team / team motivation to achieve the KPI
o Safety, Employee Counseling
o Medical Services
o Recreational and Welfare Services
o Benefits – Leave, Pension, Gratuity, PF and other supplementary items.
Japanese Language Interpreter/Admn. ExecutiveID:1137170,000 INR ~ 100,000 INRNoida
Replacement / Report to Head of Department ( Indian* N1 Japanese Speaker ) and Japanese
-Provides translation and administrative support to Chairman.
-Works closely with the Executive on highly confidential matters that may include interacting with senior corporate executives and local, national and international officials.
-Screens telephone calls and handles or re-routes as appropriate (independently handles a significant number of inquiries).
-Coordinates calendar for the Executive and department management.
-Prepares correspondence and reports in Japanese and English as needed.
-Translates confidential e-mail and other written documentation from Japanese to English, and English to Japanese as needed.
-Interprets in-person and video conference meetings as needed.
-Schedules internal and external meetings, including international conference calls and video conferences.
-Coordinates and prepares various arrangements such as travel, expats and guest’s management.
- Handles administrative work (visa, Membership renewal etc).
※Medical Insurance, Bonus , Transportation,,,
Project Lead/Presales Lead (Noida / Bangalore)ID:11291100,000 INR ~ 125,000 INRBangalore, Noida
- 6 to 8 years of experience in technology/development with at least 1 year experience in Artificial Intelligence technology
- 2+ years experience in pre-sales role (understanding client requirements, creating proposals, presenting to clients and winning the contract)
- Japanese language expertise (N3/ N4)
- Experience in working with Japanese clients. Exposure of Japanese market, working experience in Japan. Excellent communication skills.
- Work with a team in Japan, understand customer requirements
- Work with team in India to create and propose solutions to customers
- Presentations/demo to customers
- Ownership of delivery to customers in Japan
- MEDICAL and INSURANCE
Full stack developer (Noida/Bang/kol/hyderabadID:11292100,000 INR ~ 125,000 INRBangalore, Noida
■New Expanding Position / Report to Indian Manager / Team size :
- Acts as software engineering Subject Matter Expert for UI feature development. This is a hands-on role and will entail a significant amount of coding and development.
- Directs the overall UI architecture and reviews contributions from other engineers.
- Accountable for overall code quality, ensuring code is reusable, testable, performance, and adheres to established engineering standards.
- MEDICAL/ INSURANCE
Ass./Dy. HR Manger(Noida)ID:1120570,000 INR ~ 100,000 INRNoida
■Expanding Position / Report to HR Manager
HR members: 3
- HR policies & procedures
- Staff management
- Payroll management
- Attendance management
- Training & development
- Bonus: 1 month
Agriculture and management expertsID:10369~ 5,000,000 INRGurgaon, Bangalore, Manesar, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Bawal, Chennai, Neemrana, Noida, Biwadhi, Rotak, Dubai, Others
Work experience in a foreign country * of 3 years or more
※ The above, "foreign country" refers to a country other than your own nationality.
Years of similar work experience: see above. It is desirable to have experience in developing countries.