20 Jobs for Others found
PHP Developer( Client facing experience)ID:11375100,000 INR ~ 125,000 INROversea
* Working as a consultant for client like understanding their requirement to work and guide the expected project outcome.
* Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
* Follow industry best practices.
* Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Deputy Manager: Finance & AccountsID:1137070,000 INR ~ 80,000 INROthers
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for overall finance and accounts functions for company.
Consolidation of accounts of company.
Funds management/planning and allocation.
Ensure effective costing and budgeting system at company and in line with guidelines laid
down by Corporate Finance.
Continuous review and streamlining of systems and procedures to strengthen the internal control
Review and analysis of financial and costing MIS.
Negotiate with banks for working capital limits.
Ensure timely filing of returns for working capital.
Ensure timely accounts and audit.
Liaison with auditors, consultants, banks etc.
Co-ordinate the budget preparation.
Monitor budgets against actual performance.
Review and approval of various vouchers (more than certain amount and of specified nature)
To carry out other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services;
o Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as
prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and
o Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework.
o Handles the promotion, formation and incorporation of companies and matters related therewith.
o Responsible for filing, registering and document including forms, returns and applications by and
on behalf of the company as an authorised representative.
o Coordinate the board/ general meetings and follow-up action thereof.
o Manages all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission
o Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers.
o Manages the Secretarial / Compliance Audit.
o Signing of Annual Return wherein necessary and responsible for other declarations, attestations
and certifications under the Companies Act, 1956.
Corporate Law Advisory and Representation Services;
o Advices on Compliance of legal and procedural aspects under various corporate laws and
acts particularly relating to Securities and Exchange Board, Foreign Exchange, Consumer
Protection, Environment, Labour, Mergers and Acquisitions, Foreign Collaborations and JV’s,
o Will be responsible to represent and other connected persons before various boards and
forums including but not limited to Company Law Board, SEBI, Registrar of Companies, Tax
Tribunals, Consumer Forums and Other quasi-judicial bodies and Tribunals.
Financial Market Services;
o Not Immediately but possibly involved in Public Issue, Listing and Securities Management
depending on Company Strategy.
o Responsible for compliance with rules and regulations in the securities market.
Manager OHE (Over Head Electrification )ID:11364125,000 INR ~ 170,000 INROthers
Candidate should have exp. in Railways projects, have exp. in OHE projects for client namely RVNL(Rail Vikas Nigam Limited) & CORE(Central Organisation for Railway Electrification).
allowance for accommodation provided
performance bonus given
medical for spouse and 2 kids
1. Manager Pway (Track)ID:11363125,000 INR ~ 166,000 INROthers
Candidate should have exp. in Railways projects, have exp. in Pway works,welding required in Pway
will update shortly
【ドバイ/未経験応募可！】大手会計・法務コンサルタントID:1135525,000 USD ~ 25,000 USDOversea
Bilingual VC++ Developer (JAPAN)ID:11353250,000 JPY ~ 450,000 JPYOversea
* Windows application development for Medical examination equipment
* Basic and detailed design, programming and testing
Accounting and Administrative ID:1120740,000 INR ~ 50,000 INROthers
New hiring / Report to department head in the US and Japanese in HK.
-Administer attaching machine leases
a)Execution and renewal of leases with customer
b)Invoicing of period rentals in accordance with lease agreements
c)Collection of lease receivables
d)Maintenance of machine asset listing
2 Administer employee reimbursements including cash advances
3 Administer petty cash
a)Maintain employee contracts and income tax withholding records
b)Provide appropriate information to outside service calculating payroll
5 Accounts Payable
a)Review and code invoices for proper accounting
b)Submit invoices for approval and payment to authorized personnel
6 Bank reconciliations
7 Maintain and provide appropriate documentation to outside service provider who files GST
8 Maintain fixed asset register
9 Maintain listing of attaching machines which are the property of Morito Scovill Hong Kong
10 Administer intercompany service billings to Morito Scovill Hong Kong
11 Provide appropriate documentation to outside book keeper to compile financial statements within 10 days of month end
12 Other General Acconting & Administrative tasks assigned by company.
1) Public Holidays and Annual Leave
(i)annual leave of 12 (twelve) days and;
(ii) casual leave of 12 (twelve) days and;
(iii)sick leave of 12 (twelve) days , need to submit doctor certificate and;
(iv)public holidays as declared by the Company
2) End of Year Payment
End of year payment equivalent to one (1) month of the Employee's salary
Production ManagerID:11342120,000 INR ~ 150,000 INROthers
Responsibilities: All activities a majority of them specified as under.
1. Must be conversant with all product specifications and its criticality to meet end
2. Should coordinate with PPC and senior management in forming Monthly Production
Plans for the entire products.
3. Must have sufficient knowledge to select suitable machine, fixtures and measuring
instrument to perform an operation to achieve desired shape within given tolerance.
4. Must have the ability to carry out statistics data analysis to find out the root cause of
failure and suggest remedial action.
5. Must inculcate the culture of improvement in the entire area of his control.
6. Should be conversant with ERP used in the Company. Must be able to prepare MIS.
7. Be responsible for all production operations related matters. This will include all
production targets, personnel training with the support of KCPT HR.
8. Establish weekly, and monthly production targets along with the entire production team
and management guidelines and ensure adherence to these targets through appropriate
production control systems and reports.
9. Be totally responsible for the production planning and control such that KCPT is able to
maintain appropriate levels of inventory to support its customer needs at the least
10. Be responsible for all production processes and continually strive to develop and refine
all production processes to improve productivity and quality at all times. This will be
done in coordination with all senior production managers.
11. Ensure maintenance of all strict discipline at KCPT based on KCPT Guidelines. There
would be zero tolerance for indiscipline at KCPT.
12. Preside over daily and weekly production meetings and brings about timely resolution of
all production related matters.
- Bonus :
- Medical :
- Transportation :
Plant HeadID:11341170,000 INR ~ 200,000 INROthers
Overall responsibility and accountability for the Production and Maintenance function, which will
include people and budgetary management. Part of the management team or board which
determines all business decisions.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing manufacturing strategy and strategic
operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery,
maximizing efficiency, optimizing production levels and driving operational excellence.
Work closely with internal stakeholders, regarding technical support for activities, striving
for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer’s expectations,
managing teams and projects across the business.
Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and
mentor them as they develop new skills.
Drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Manufacturing and Maintenance
function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality
Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated, direct and
drive implementation of Lean Business strategy and drive Continuous Improvement across
all manufacturing related areas of the business.
Strategy and Development:
Overall responsibility for Manufacturing and Maintenance activities
Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes
and procedures to aid and improve business performance
Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business
objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which
enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and
Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Travel Expenses
Quality Control/Quality AssuranceID:1132935,000 INR ~ 40,000 INROthers
・Supervisor of QA
- Inspection of Material & Products with 1 Assistant
- Review of product quality related customer complaint and feedback.\
- Overall control of QA department
- Identification of training needs and evaluation of training to personnel reporting to him.
- Review of In-house, supplier quality performance.
- Supervisor of Management & Operation of the plant facility
- Supervisor of Maintenance of Plant