Data Operations AnalystID:1131475,000 INR ~ 100,000 INRChennai
- Work on customer files to resolve and enrich them using FullContact’s open identity graph.
- Perform data cleansing and mapping activities prior to feeding the customer input files into FullContact’s Data Pipeline
- Analyse data in intermediate pipeline steps and determine cleanup actions if required
- Manage the tools and processes around the creation of enriched data for our clients
- Test the customer deliverable s to ensure quality and consistency before delivery.
- Be a versatile player in startup organisation helping to create new service offerings and applications of data
- Attention to detail; ability to test, edit, fix errors and test product & data-sets
- Education Background : Bachelor ( CS/ IT/ OTHERS)
- More than 2 years experience as Data Analyst (Analyze data utilizing a varied set of analytical tools)
- Databases, data models & SQL
- Automation scripting in Bash (or another relevant language)
- Experience with AWS
- Data visualization software like Tableau or Domo.
- Ability to make professional presentations telling stories from data
‐ Python (or R) and using Scientific Computing libraries like NumPy, Pandas etc.
10: 00 ~ 19:00
Compensation & Benefits
-Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and skillset
-Complete one year, work from anywhere for a month
-Health Insurance for you and your family
-3 Week Minimum leave Policy
-Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute
-13 Paid holidays
-Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
-Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks
-A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem