Senior Software Engineer - ElixirID:1139550,000 INR ~ 70,000 INRBangalore
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC);
2. Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify
requirements and solutions
3. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis;
4. Responsible for End to End Solution Architecture;
5. Develop System Improvement Plans and Sustainability Frameworks;
6. Document and maintain software functionality;
7. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems;
8. Set challenging goals for oneself and the team;
9. Provide guidance, coaching, and training to other employees within
10.Builds processes for ensuring technical quality across the team
11.Facilitates team expansion by interviewing candidates to gauge skill level
The Software Engineer will not have direct supervisory responsibilities over
other team members, but will be the technical expert on team and is
expected to mentor and train more junior team members.
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers and phones.
This is a primarily sedentary role and requires the ability to sit at a computer
and type on a keyboard for extended periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
1. Production experience with Elixir/Phoenix
2. Deep understanding of the best practices required to build truly web-
3. A security-first mindset and knowledge of the latest in security
approaches and pitfalls
4. SQL and NoSQL database experience in production
5. Experience building RESTful APIs
6. Experience working closely with front-end developers and an
understanding how to build backend services for single-page
7. Strong communication skills;
8. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related
field or 8+ years of prior experience;
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
2. Experience working with real-time web technologies such as
WebSockets, Phoenix Channels, HTTP2
3. Understanding of building distributed, microservice-based solutions
4. Understanding of large-scale messaging and streaming platforms such
as Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
5. Big Data experience using Hadoop, Spark, RedShift, etc.
6. Familiarity with agile development methodologies;
7. Experience writing distributed and scalable applications;
8. Experience Support and develop software engineers by providing
advice, coaching and educational opportunities;
9. Contributor to open source software.
10. Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities
may change at any time with or without notice.
08:00 ~ 17:00