[HR] Job search list
Dy Manager-HR ID:10267
|Job Categories||Recruitment,Payroll,Training,Compensation & Benefit,Legal Counsel/Consultant,Other,Law,HR|
|Job Description||Job Title: HR Deputy Manager
Department: Human Resource
SUMMARY; Responsible for providing value added assistance to the HR Manager, lead by HR General Manager.
1. Responsible for workers effective relations with management. Effective relations with labor relations,
2. Handle Administer and explain benefits to employees, employee medical insurance claims, policies renewal, ESI benefits, ESI Hospital, External Hospital, Post injury care, Ambulance, Doctor, Nursing staff, annual health care exams
3. Ensure that the family gets full help, assistance in post death care, Pension, Labour welfare benefits, ESI Pension, PF Pension, management help amount etc (in case of death of an employee
4. Employee welfare benefits, Marriage welfare scheme, New Born scheme,
5. Implementation of terms of Charter of Demand
6. Ensure the improvements of Attendance of absentees, Counseling, discipline mechanism of violators of standing orders
7. Managing the efficient services of Bus transport
8. Assist the Manager HR in handling training and development of new Joiners and follow up
9. Serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
10. Work with union representative to improve the work relations.
11. Legal and Statutory Compliance of Manpower Contractors
12. Inspection of Labour Department, Inspection of EPF Deptt, Inspection of ESI Deptt
13. Professionally qualified in HR and Legal from a Regular Educational Course (not correspondence)
14. Abilities and work direct exposure of handling labour cases, labour union, diverse multi cultural employees
15. Strong administrator, team building, working in teams, develop new talent in department, de centralized working with juniors,
16. Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines. Basic Ind. Laws
17. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Basic reading, writing, of Hindi, English language, Computer skills; Letter writing, Excel, PPT
|Required Qualifications||Should have minimum 8 years of experience and above.
Preferred male candidates.
Should have a good knowledge of labour laws and union.
Good knowledge in benefits and compensation.
Vice President HR & IR (Rohtak) ID:10305
|Job Categories||Recruitment,Payroll,Training,Compensation & Benefit,Other,HR|
|Position||Vice President HR & IR (Rohtak)|
|Job Description||Union Handling , HR related work, Labor department and Internal control etc.
Effective communication skills and ability to draft legal letters.
Management of labour union along with the workforce thereof.
Must have experience of settlement of Charter of Demand with labour union.
Practical knowledge of all relevant and applicable laws of land and exposure of statutory compliance mechanism.
Experience of dealing with labour department, conciliation proceedings and contesting labour disputes.
Ability to make HR policies and experience of compensation management.
Managing the entire life cycle of position starting from generation of requisition to retirement.
Driving training and development programs for skill development of employees.
Exposure in Reward and Recognition schemes.
Management of welfare amenities such as Canteen, Transport, etc.
Exposure and strong grip on disciplinary mechanism.
Contract labour management and its statutory compliances thereof.
Maintaining and functioning of Statutory Joint Forums.
Expectation management of workforce for smooth implementation of management policies.
Approximately 12 to 14 years of experience in dealing with and managing people, working with diverse age group.
Preferably having an experience of local Haryana work environment.
|Job Categories||Recruitment,Payroll,Training,Compensation & Benefit,General affair,Other,Business Administration & Management,HR|
|Job Categories||IT Systems Consultant,Strategy/Management Consultant,Recruitment,Finance/Financial Consultant,HR/Organization Consultant,Consultant(Other),Consulting,HR|
Popular jobs [HR]
- 1 Vice President HR & IR (Rohtak) Monthly Salary350,000INR 〜 400,000INR Others
- 2 人事・総務 Monthly Salary100,000INR 〜 133,000INR Delhi
- 3 Dy Manager-HR Monthly Salary67,000INR 〜 83,000INR Manesar
- 4 会計コンサルタント Monthly Salary140,000INR 〜 140,000INR Dubai
Job Search By Location
Job Search By Industry
- Medical & Healthcare
- Specialized trading(Chemicals,Steel)
- Specialized trading(Electronics,Semicon)
- General trading
- Real Estate
- General Construction,Infrastructure