[Manesar] Job search list
Store/ Dispatch-(AM/DM). ID:10314
|Job Categories||Store/Branch Management,Retail|
|Job Description||Arranges dispatch by checking stock to determine inventory levels. Anticipating delivery requirements.
Placing and expediting orders.
Dispatch items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time, ordering carriers.
Verifies items dispatch
Supervise and direct workers, materials, equipment, and service vehicles.
Communicate customer needs to work crews, monitor progress, and coordinate responses.
|Required Qualifications||1. Only logical thinking person
2. Age 27 to 32 years
3. Experience of 6 to 9 year
4. Current designation should be Asst. Manager
5. Current company min 3+ year ( best 5+ year)
6. Total no of company change not more than 3.
7. Automobile background Mandatory (Japanese Automobile)
8. Post Graduate / MBA.
Sales Manager ID:10304
|Job Categories||Sales(B to B),Sales(B to C),Other(Sales),Sales|
|Job Description||・Existing sales. acquisition of new clients which is use automotive parts.
・Sales personnel promotion, sales expansion and other marketing activities.
・Also engaged in price negotiation, deadline adjustment, delivery work.
・Market research on which merchandises of trading makers have potential to wholesale in India
|Required Qualifications||・Should have good knowledge in the 4-Wheel Drive.
・Should have experience new business development(preferable Japanese company)
Quality Engineer ID:10303
|Job Categories||Research & Development,Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor/Mechanical),Process Engineer,Quality Control/Quality Assurance,Production Management,Sales Engineer,Maintenance Engineer,Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer|
|Job Description||Across all types of industry, quality engineers are at work monitoring, testing and inspecting products to make sure they meet specified standards. Quality engineers test products to determine how long they will last, what part may break down first and how to improve product durability. They inspect product materials, mechanics and electrical systems.|
|Required Qualifications||Candidate should be Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
And should have at least 2 year working experience as a Quality engineer in Cutting tool or Die industries.
Account Manager ID:10291
|Job Categories||Full Set,Financial Accounting,Managemnet Accounting,Accounting support,Audit,Treasury,Tax/GST,Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping),Other,Account/Audit|
|Job Description||1.Preparation of weekly/monthly/Quarterly/ yearly cash flow with analysis
2.Preparation of weekly/monthly/Quarterly financial result with analysis
3.Assisting in budget making/ projection
4.Monthly analysis pkg to Japan, working capital, loan management, internal audit, statutory audit, income tax
6.Finalization of annual accounts- Balance sheet, PL & CF as per Indian GAAP
7.Monthly / yearly returns applicable in secretarial, preparation of contracts/ agreements
8.Overall Compliance of financial & Secretarial work,direct and indirect taxes,GST etc.
of customer / supplier and other expenses
|Required Qualifications||・Accounting Knowledge for Manufacturing/ Service/ Real State Companies
・Knowledge of TDS Provisions
・Basic Knowledge of GST
・ Managemnet Accounting, Accounting support, Audit, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
・should have knowledge Import & Export and posting
Dy Manager-HR ID:10267
|Job Categories||Recruitment,Payroll,Training,Compensation & Benefit,Legal Counsel/Consultant,Other,Law,HR|
|Job Description||Job Title: HR Deputy Manager
Department: Human Resource
SUMMARY; Responsible for providing value added assistance to the HR Manager, lead by HR General Manager.
1. Responsible for workers effective relations with management. Effective relations with labor relations,
2. Handle Administer and explain benefits to employees, employee medical insurance claims, policies renewal, ESI benefits, ESI Hospital, External Hospital, Post injury care, Ambulance, Doctor, Nursing staff, annual health care exams
3. Ensure that the family gets full help, assistance in post death care, Pension, Labour welfare benefits, ESI Pension, PF Pension, management help amount etc (in case of death of an employee
4. Employee welfare benefits, Marriage welfare scheme, New Born scheme,
5. Implementation of terms of Charter of Demand
6. Ensure the improvements of Attendance of absentees, Counseling, discipline mechanism of violators of standing orders
7. Managing the efficient services of Bus transport
8. Assist the Manager HR in handling training and development of new Joiners and follow up
9. Serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
10. Work with union representative to improve the work relations.
11. Legal and Statutory Compliance of Manpower Contractors
12. Inspection of Labour Department, Inspection of EPF Deptt, Inspection of ESI Deptt
13. Professionally qualified in HR and Legal from a Regular Educational Course (not correspondence)
14. Abilities and work direct exposure of handling labour cases, labour union, diverse multi cultural employees
15. Strong administrator, team building, working in teams, develop new talent in department, de centralized working with juniors,
16. Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines. Basic Ind. Laws
17. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Basic reading, writing, of Hindi, English language, Computer skills; Letter writing, Excel, PPT
|Required Qualifications||Should have minimum 8 years of experience and above.
Preferred male candidates.
Should have a good knowledge of labour laws and union.
Good knowledge in benefits and compensation.
Production(Weld Shop)- Dy Manager/Manager ID:10146
|Job Categories||Research & Development,Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor/Mechanical),Process Engineer,Quality Control/Quality Assurance,Production Management,Maintenance Engineer,Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer|
|Position||Production(Weld Shop)- Dy Manager/Manager|
|Job Description||• Should be well versed in fabrication of Spot welding and mig welding that too robotic and automated setups.
• He should be able to deal approx 150-250 no. of workmen, independently as a department in charge.
• He should be fully aware of Japanese culture, PDCA practice, ISO/TS & OHASAS system compliances.
• Should be aware of MSIL culture & business.
• Should be able to control annual budget and should be able to draft plans to cost control & general departmental annual plan.
• Should have good behavioral skill and be able to handle unionized workmen & contractual IR issues pertaining to his area.
• Should be skilled enough for SQDCMS parameter of his department and even exposed to systematic workup on good culture.
• Should be familiar to automotive company, Sheet Metal Company, auto and robotic processes.
|Required Qualifications||12-16 years
BTech Full Time
Weld Shop (Robotics)
|Job Categories||Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary,Business/Corporate Planning,Business Administration & Management,Other(Business Administration & Management)|
◆出向者及び帯同家族の生活上におけるトラブル発生時対応 （急病 等）
Popular jobs [Manesar]
- 1 Sales Manager Monthly Salary90,000INR 〜 100,000INR Manesar
- 2 Quality Engineer Monthly Salary20,000INR 〜 25,000INR Manesar
- 3 Dy Manager-HR Monthly Salary67,000INR 〜 83,000INR Manesar
- 4 Store/ Dispatch-(AM/DM). Monthly Salary40,000INR 〜 45,000INR Manesar
- 5 Account Manager Monthly Salary70,000INR 〜 80,000INR Manesar
Job Search By Position
Job Search By Industry
- Medical & Healthcare
- Specialized trading(Chemicals,Steel)
- Specialized trading(Electronics,Semicon)
- General trading
- Real Estate
- General Construction,Infrastructure